• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Are You In Other Fandoms?

Pokémon Trainer Emily

Champion of Kalos and Beyond
Reaction score
Besides Pokémon, are any of you in any other fandoms? I enjoy many book fandoms, and some cartoons like Steven Universe and MLP. What about y'all?

Used to be active in the Smash fandom, but I've since retired due to several factors (mostly how toxic the community was and my banning on GameFAQs). I'm now mostly involved here and (to a lesser extent) the Mr. Enter fandom.

I used to be in quite a few anime/manga fandoms but my interest in it is now dwindling, but these are a few fandoms I'm still in

Pokemon (duh)
JJBA
One Piece
Digimon
MLP: FiM
Adventure Time
Sailor Moon
Touhou
Star Wars
Animal Crossing

Pokemon
Fire Emblem (it's taking over my life help me)
Fullmetal Alchemist
Black Butler
Undertale
Ace Attorney

That's about it,I think.

Dragon Age
Final Fantasy
Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons
DC
Hakuouki
Sailor Moon

Naruto
Fairy Tail
Final Fantasy
Kingkiller Chronicle
Black Butler
And of course, Pokemon

Tolkien
Stargate
Harvest Moon/ Story of Seasons
Star Trek (since I was a kid)
Doctor Who
Fire Emblem
Animal Crossing

Doctor Who
Tokyo Ghoul
FMA
Persona
Black Butler
Various other anime (whatever I'm watching usually)
Silent Hill
The Elder Scrolls
Game of Thrones

• Godzilla
  • Power Rangers
  • Star Wars
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Smash Bros.
  • Metroid
  • Transformers
  • Grand Theft Auto
  • Mortal Kombat
  • Souls
  • The Elder Scrolls

Last edited:
Yes indeed, my biggest currently are:
-Touhou (If you haven't noticed)
-Higurashi/Umineko (Which I would go so far as to call literary pieces of genius)
-Madoka Magica
-Everything Nasu-verse

I used to be huge into Resident Evil and Evangelion, but those fandoms have started to slowly lose their appeal to me... Although I would still call myself a bigger fan than 75% of their fandoms. XD[/B][/B]

Magic: the Gathering

I used to be a hardcore Star Wars fan, but then Pokemon took center stage. I still try to keep up with all the latest novels though.

Xenoblade Chronicles
Dragon Quest
Spyro (pre-skylanders)
Zelda
Nintendo basically
Fairy Tail
Game of Thrones
Sonic (sort of, but not really any more)
MLP (not as much now)
Star Trek

Pokemon obviously, but other than that the following ones would count:-
  • Harry Potter
  • Percy Jackson
  • Digimon
  • Fairy Tail
  • Mario
  • Artemis Fowl
  • The 39 Clues
  • Hunger Games
  • Divergent
  • Attack on Titan

Here are a few:
  • Game of Thrones
  • The Lion King
  • Disney
  • Undertale
  • Attack on Titan
  • Owls of Ga'Hoole
  • Kung Fu Panda
  • Furry fandom - I'm not one of those hardcore furries that dress up in fursuits and stuff like that, I just love animals and draw some anthro art from time to time. I really hope that that people don't think any less of me because I'm a furry.

Depends what the definition of being in a fandom is, if it's being activly involved with a fandom then I'm part of the following fandoms:
  • MLP
  • Pokemon
If it's just being a fan of a series without any interation with the fandom then I can list the following too:
  • Sonic (I used to be more involved with the fandom but I kind of drifted away from it)
  • Red Dwarf
  • Doctor Who
  • Star Trek
  • Star Wars
  • Stargate
  • Harry Potter

The only real fandom I am involved with is Pokemon. I used to be involved in the Mega Man fandom, but overtime, I just found myself not as involved. I've met a few wonderful people, but I think the whole raging at Capcom and Mighty No. 9 community manager had something to do with me just not being as active.

@Birijion I'm a furry, too! You don't have to worry about judgments here. I've been here for 4 years and never had any altercations about it. =)

EDIT: Meant to say I'm *a* furry. :p

Last edited:
Tons and tons of others! The list of series (games and books) that I like is extremely long, but among the fandoms that I'm currently/actively involved with, that'd be Mega Man, Undertale, Pac-Man, Splatoon, and possibly Super Smash Bros.. As much as I love Five Nights at Freddy's and Sonic The Hedgehog, I don't really associate with its fandom or communities as a whole (but still check up on Sonic forums I used to be a part of once in a while) as often.

Last edited:
  • Final Fantasy
  • Gundam
  • Sonic the Hedgehog
  • Splatoon
  • Super Mario
  • Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons (and Rune Factory)
  • Kingdom Hearts
  • Star Fox
  • Atelier (though the new Sophie games looks awful imo)
  • Super Smash Bros.
  • Animal Crossing
  • Castlevania
  • Devil May Cry
  • Silent Hill
I used to be really into Fire Emblem, but Awakening and especially Fates have made me lose faith in the series. Maybe it is more accurate to say that I am in the Fire Emblem pre-FE13 fandom.

Back
Top Bottom