• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ash/Cynthia shipping thread

I've got one, think Ash would be brave enough to ask her out on a date? And would Cynthia say yes?

It depends if it took place in christmas and Ash asked her on a date and they were both under a mistletoe then Cynthia would say yes and they would kiss. I came up with that :)

Good to see people who like this couple i personally like their interaction. This paring is cool

Last edited by a moderator:
i think this pairing could potentially fully work when ash gets to be least 16(surely he must be at least 13 by now lol).though they have some good interaction especially considering ash should be so far beneath her in terms of being a trainer.She even invited him to come to her villa and trusted his judgment enough to invite two of his friends who she'd just met for the first time.

Good to see people who like this couple i personally like their interaction. This paring is cool

Glad to see another fan of this pairing, yah interactions they have are cute I think.

Thats true Kronos, has a lot of things going for them, I'm really hopping more interactions in the tournament. Kiss him please Cynthia ^

misterkennedy1 I like your ideas.

I've got one, think Ash would be brave enough to ask her out on a date? And would Cynthia say yes?

I think that if Ash took her out for ice cream, she'd definitely say yes XDD

Anyways, I'm more for whitetruthshipping (Paul x Cynthia), but I'm more than willing to include Ash in the mix. It's obvious that she's interested in both the boys to some extent :p

Anyways, I'm more for whitetruthshipping (Paul x Cynthia), but I'm more than willing to include Ash in the mix. It's obvious that she's interested in both the boys to some extent :p

well yeah she'd probably take ash up on the date, but sadly ash would would probably die of starvation whilst waitng for cynthia to choose a flavour.

HA If Ash was included into the mix, I'd like it to be Paul/Ash/Cynthia, both like him and hes confused who to choose.
I was confused, I always thought she supported Comashipping but now with the newest interactions I think she likes Ash a lot.

HA Kronos your probaly right, poor Ash waiting for her to decide.

there is something else that is interesting about their relationship. Ash has a male Gible, Cynthia has a female Garchomp.It seems a fitting metaphor for RayShipping.

there is something else that is interesting about their relationship. Ash has a male Gible, Cynthia has a female Garchomp.It seems a fitting metaphor for RayShipping.

Wow your right, I don't know why I never noticed this. If only Cynthia's liked Ash's, it'd give signs that she liked him that way, I'd like to see this anime!

Wow your right, I don't know why I never noticed this. If only Cynthia's liked Ash's, it'd give signs that she liked him that way, I'd like to see this anime!

Now that we have a Shipping name for Ash's Gible and Cynthia's Garchomp, what about a Shipping name for Ash/Cynthia?

well they never met as far as i'm aware.Unfortunatly. Well hopefully they could in the future.

Now that we have a Shipping name for Ash's Gible and Cynthia's Garchomp, what about a Shipping name for Ash/Cynthia?

RayShipper - Ash & Cynthia

Writers should really have them meet, imagine Ash and Cynthia's faces if they found out there Pokemon fallen in love with each other :p
Ash would be clueless like always, Cynthia would know what it meant though and maybe Iris could play match maker in a fun little way.
I have a feeling from the newer spoilers we could get a little moment between Ash and Cynthia either after or in between at the end of the tournament.
I'd really love it if Cynthia kissed him.

Writers should really have them meet, imagine Ash and Cynthia's faces if they found out there Pokemon fallen in love with each other :p
Ash would be clueless like always, Cynthia would know what it meant though and maybe Iris could play match maker in a fun little way.
I have a feeling from the newer spoilers we could get a little moment between Ash and Cynthia either after or in between at the end of the tournament.

yeah i would love for that to happen.I think that ash's gible and cynthia's garchomp are such are so like them,ash is a litttle like gible quite strong for his stage but a little bit stupid wheras cynthia garchomp is much like her much more experienced and much more reserved.

yeah i would love for that to happen.I think that ash's gible and cynthia's garchomp are such are so like them,ash is a litttle like gible quite strong for his stage but a little bit stupid wheras cynthia garchomp is much like her much more experienced and much more reserved.

They should meet at the tournament, than maybe have an episode where they are in love ^
Iris should tease them.

They should meet at the tournament, than maybe have an episode where they are in love ^
Iris should tease them.

yeah that would be awesome.Shame there isn't much more easily shippable pokemon in their teams.

Iris seems like the teasing type I bet she would have fun teasing them . Yeah maybe they will have a moment at the tournament.

Iris seems like the teasing type I bet she would have fun teasing them . Yeah maybe they will have a moment at the tournament.

we can but dream.Wonder how dawn and cilan would react

I'm thinking, they'd more than likely have a little moment at the end of the tournament if any thing ^

Kronos, I'm sure Dawn and Dento would be in shock and laugh a little if Ash was clueless about it as always.

I'm thinking, they'd more than likely have a little moment at the end of the tournament if any thing ^

Kronos, I'm sure Dawn and Dento would be in shock and laugh a little if Ash was clueless about it as always.
I agree they would laugh a little. Anybody got a new topic here?

Been a while since I posted, been busey with One Piece :p
Um From the Team Rocket preview it looks like Cynthia is still with them, think will get a double team up between Ash and Cynthia? Now that'd be awesome, should make some nice moments, come writers!!

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom