• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ATEE: Partners in Crime *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Re: ATEE: Russian Girl *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

"There's nothing quite as hot as a pretty girl who knows her way around technology..." Jonah sighed to himself as he watched Anastasiya at work. Rex gave an unrestrained snigger of laughter at this, resulting in Jonah turning crimson again. "I-I did not say that out loud!" he insisted.

"Stop it, you guys..."
"И...готовой," Anastasiya said, proudly re-sealing the compartment on Orbot's head. She had finished, clearly.

"As you command, Master Ingram." Orbot moved to what appeared to be a microphone, which, as it revealed itself to be in a moment, was connected to loudspeakers across the ship. "Attention, all army personnel: kindly make your way to the nearest exit of the ship, and leave. It is compulsory that A) you eschew all safety equipment in so doing, and B) you do not, upon impact below, inadvertantly, or advertantly, strike within the boundaries of the town below, or any organic being. Once again: all army personnel, please evacuate the craft. The master thanks you for your co-operation."

“Second,” Fiona said. “Me and Daz heard you were holding some kind of treasure on board. Where is it?”

"Ah, of course- that. It is held in a now-unguarded box in Storage Bay 12; it is clearly signposted once you return to the bowels of the ship."

"Strange though your pronunciation of the name of that city is, I shall obey." Orbot rolled over to the ship's controls, and started the landing procedure. It would not take too long, but they still had a good ten minutes of time between now and the ship's landing. "Is that all?"

"Thank you, masters."
Jonah hugged Anastasiya again.
"É graças a vocês que ainda estamos vivos."
"Não foi um problema. Você teria feito a mesma coisa se ​​você estivesse na minha posição, não?"
Jonah blushed again.
"Heheh...Você sabe disso. Eu mesmo ir tão longe para morrer por você."
"Isso é um pouco exagerado, não é?"
"Não para mim."
Rex glanced over to Cal.
"I'm guessing this is meant to be a touching moment of love?"

“I guess so...” he shrugged. Glancing about, he asked, “Wait, where'd Fiona and Mr. Badass go?”

"Probably after the treasure they were talking about. I didn't know that raising an army was synonymous with carrying treasure."

"Probably. I mean, if he could afford to do something on this kind of scale, even after dying, he's got to be pretty rich, right?"

“Yep, probably.”
At that moment, the pair re-entered the room with the aforementioned treasure.

"Huh. There you go."
As Rex pointed this out, the craft began to touch down just outside Fernberg.
"I project it possible to leave the craft in less than two minutes," Orbot reported.

Back
Top Bottom