• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Audino or Musharna?

はりそん

Formerly koolhk^_^
Reaction score
531Tabunne.png

or

518Musharna.png

Who do you prefer? Personally I can't answer that right now, it's to hard but I must say, I am a fan of rabbits^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Tabunne or Musharna?

Tabunne. It heals your Pokes. Couple that with Hyper Beam, and you got one kick-ass critter. It's a medic with lazors.

I prefer Tabunne. It looks cuter in my opinion~

Tabunne. It's cuter and it doesn't have a utterly creepy cry like Musharna.

I actually had expected Musharna to be winning.

I like Musharna and how it's related to the Dream World and everything. Tabunne is... annoying. And it needs an evolution.

I'm gonna have to go with Musharna as well.
It makes a good Special Sweeper, if you get the opponent to sleep, you can use Dream Eater, and Musharna also has Rest (or Recover, not positive), so it can heal itself.

EDIT:
Tabunne is... annoying. And it needs an evolution.
I agree, it looked like it would evolve with a moon stone at first, but, it gets nothing, sadly.

Neither?

Tabunne gets a small lead cause of the massive exp it gives when I beat it :)

Tabunne's a great team player, alright, with healing capabilities like Wish (decent considering her base HP), Healing Beam, Healing Heart (better in doubles or even triples) and Heal Bell. Encore helps too. Her stats are more defensive, but her offenses are much to be desired.

Musharna's actually a little different competitive-wise. Sure, both have great defensive capabilities, but Musharna is slower, but is able to hit harder, which is always useful. He/she is not able to heal teammates like Tabunne does, but also can support. He/she has Baton Pass (with Barrier, Calm Mind and Curse), Yawn, Hypnosis, and even Magic Coat.

I think of the two, I prefer Musharna better based on the reasons I pointed out.

Tabunne gets a small lead cause of the massive exp it gives when I beat it :)

I will give Tabunne that. When I needed to train my Pokemon, Tabunne was an excellent punching bag.

Tabunne - Located everywhere, and they give a large amount of experience points.

I think Musharna is better.

Musharna. It looks funny with its eyes open.

This is a random one.

Musharna. I used one in-game, and she was amazing. Plus, she gets Telepathy. Also, have you seen it standing up with its eyes open? Creepy.

I can't deside, as they both serve different purposes. Tabuune is a NU Blissey, and Musharna is a bulky special attacker.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom