• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

B2W2 Gym Leaders confirmed: Revealed on B2W2 guidebook cover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Skyla have a new sprite (without the gloves and with what looks like a skirt) in the game trailer and she is still with the old art in the picture, I guess we can't assume that the other Gym Leaders still have a change of receiving new arts. I am not disappointed about Iris not being in the picture, because I believe she surpassed Drayden and is now an Elite Four or something like that. Anyway, looking forward for the new arts.

Final thing Shadow Triad says in BW: "Never shall we meet again. Farewell!"

Like that can stop the power of plot. Mark my words, the Shadow Triad, whether they are the Striaton trio or not, will appear in some way in Black and White 2. I'm pretty sure I saw them in that animated trailer as well.

Like that can stop the power of plot. Mark my words, the Shadow Triad, whether they are the Striaton trio or not, will appear in some way in Black and White 2. I'm pretty sure I saw them in that animated trailer as well.

They did indeed appear in the trailer. I only mentioned it because I found it amusing that the Striaton Trio also seems to have "vanished" for the time being x3

They only said that they would never meet Hilbert/Hilda again; Black2/White2 are fair game.

No now that the games are out, is there any word on that type effectiveness chart and whether it was just a typo or if it really did change?

By the way,the English name,Roxie given to Homika gels well with her character.After all ,she is 1 wacky ROCKSTAR!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom