• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Bleach Mafia ~ ENDGAME ~ 12/6/12 ~ Soul Society and Elysion have won!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bleach Mafia ~ DAY 6 ~ 12/2/12 ~ Out of the Clear Black Sky

If you want to claim privately then I think the most trusted here is Midorikawa or FinalArcadia.

@Gotpika;

Mintaka was told by the cop to lynch Greece, so you could claim to her.

And @Akuraito; What do you personally think of Gotpika?

His posts have been pretty...well, useless, really, commenting on deaths for 1/3 of them (not counting the confirming post, since that's...yeah), and not adding much in general aside from defending Rio (while I did, too, I'd like to think that I've done more in general than him :<); there's also this:

since I was actually for killing Rio before her death.

Yet he hadn't said a single word about Rio before Ryoga's death; it just seems incredibly odd to say something like that when it could so easily be a lie and when there's nothing backing it up. I mean, if he knew Rio would flip scum, that could be some sort of defense for him, right? :eh: Although he hasn't mentioned it, so maybe I'm just overanalyzing, but that really bothers me.

So...yeah.

In that vein:

VOTE: Gotpika

'Suppose that his claim could change this, although it's unlikely. He seems to be the most suspicious as of now.

Also, um, can I ask why you chose me for this? ^^; I mean, was it because of my agreeing with him on Rio, or...?

If you want to claim privately then I think the most trusted here is Midorikawa or FinalArcadia.
Can someone please explain to me WHY Midorikawa is so trusted? I don't see it. I won't bother posting her ISO if no one is going to read it anyway (on a semi-related note, FrostyGaga's ISO didn't look too flattering to me - not sure why you guys loved it so much).

Here are two gems from Midorikawa's posting-history:

UNVOTE: Rio Kamishiro Rio has proved herself to me

@FinalArcadia; @Dark Blueberry; Mind unvoting Rio?

Now how did it get around that I'm an independent mw-mw?

Sources. Unlike you though I don't go around telling everyone someone's claim when it's a good one.

Anyways I got an interesting claim and I'd like to find out if they're lying, so let's test Rio's ability on that. So everyone let's do this: I am town.

She fought against Rio Kamishiro's lynch (flipped scum) and suggested we keep her around so we could test her ability (she claimed lie-detector). How did Mido intend to test this ability? By asking everyone to say, "I am Town." Sounds legit, right?

Except that scum would already know who is and is not Town (and the Independent had already claimed), so this would be by far the easiest way to "prove" such an ability.

That's actually a good point; you...can't really clear her too much with Sputnik's lynch, since, well, she was bound to be lynched sooner or later with her request to check Rio. Plus, Dark Blueberry claimed to her...then died. Tad coincidental for my tastes. ><; And she mentioned her not dying; it does sort of work to point out abnormalities about yourself (not dying and such), since what sort of mafioso would bring something like that into discussion? Completely WIFOM, sure, but...

And, well, trying to spur activity...it's not as if there was much to go off, then, right? And the odds would be that, if it worked, a townie would be lynched, so... I'm not trying to say that doing that is suspicious, but it's not really clearing, either.

Um, well, if they haven't already, perhaps she would be a good cop-check target? :eh:

And, well, trying to spur activity...it's not as if there was much to go off, then, right? And the odds would be that, if it worked, a townie would be lynched, so... I'm not trying to say that doing that is suspicious, but it's not really clearing, either.
Anyone who thinks spurring activity is a Towntell really ought to read Nameless Mafia. Nick and I both did this in that game and we won - as scum.

EDIT:
Master Mew, you are:

Zangetsu

bleach_zangetsu0014.jpg

You are the manifested spirit of Ichigo Kurosaki's Zanpakutō. You are a calm, level-headed Zanpakutō, in stark contrast to your hot-tempered master. You often act as a mentor to Ichigo and always try to push him to become stronger.

You will always be there for Ichigo and Soul Society, even if you are lynched or killed, making you the Restless Spirit. You can still post in thread after you are dead, but you may not vote, send or receive PM (unless the host sends them) or use QTs.

You are allied with Soul Society. Defeat all the members of Hueco Mundo to win the game.

For the record: I will not be reading any Bleach Mafia-related PMs (except from the Host, of course) until the game ends, because I don't want any of you to get modkilled for PM'ing me when I'm not allowed to read them.

So don't claim to me. :p

Last edited:

Just that you claimed doesn't really mean anything, does it? ^^; I mean, for all we know, you claimed bomb, which...well, you get my point. ><;

UNVOTE: Gotpika

For now.

For now.

@Gotpika; Um why did you mention me?

@Master Mew; DB claimed night 2 to me and someone else. I found it to be a possible fake claimso I was going to use Rio to fin out. Sorry DB for not fully trusting you. Also for the record, and I'll screenshot them when I am on my computer, the night she died I told her to protect herself over me because we weren't sure who to trust at that point. Of course she couldn't protect herself so she protected me again. Would you like me to claim here in thread?

VOTE:TheDarkLord
because I'm assuming you claimed to Human and your ability is town @TheDarkLord; while you did call out Santabomb, there could easily be a role cop so you could have been mafia trying to lynch him. Also you keep attacking FA and I for discussing saying were controlling discussion. Seems like you're mafia afraid of finding you and your other scum buddy

Because I'm the restless spirit and can get away with posting insane cases against people:

Anyone remember my death-post (post #108)? You know, the one where I mocked the mafia for trying to kill me? Well, I thought it was pretty funny and that everyone would "Like" it, but only THREE PEOPLE did! :-( This made me sad, and it got me thinking: It was only Night 1, so there were still lots of people playing, so why would only three people laugh at my wittiness? Even the Host didn't "Like" it! The obvious conclusion: Master Mew's joke wasn't funny at all. Now, I know what you're probably thinking, 'But Mew, three people Liked it! They thought it was funny, so you shouldn't feel sad' (unless you're Mafia, in which case you're thinking 'Oh s**t' about now). But you would be wrong and dumb. You see, oh naive Townie, those three people were exhibiting what we like to call here in the real world nervous-laughter-following-a-joke-you-didn't-actually-think-was-funny-but-you-want-the-joker-to-think-you-thought-it-was-funny-because-you-are-sucking-up-to-them. Or NLFAJYDATWFBYWTJTTYTIWFBYASUTT for short. It is MM-insane-scumtell #43, and it is always reliable. FrostyGaga, Akuraito, and Midorikawa "Like" my post because I was cleared and they wanted me to think they thought it was funny that I was making fun of the mafia, because Mafia would never do that they coyly reasoned. This is the only rational explanation: FrostyGaga, Midorikawa, and Akuraito are all mafia. NB4 they have a scum-breakdown over being caught for 'the wrong reasons' since they probably didn't realize they committed this tell at the time. DIE SCUM!!!!!!!!!!!!eleven!!!!!!!one!!!!

As it's implied Human found the claim believable, and I was more comfortable on the reasoning against TheDrakLord:
Vote: TheDarkLord

DB claimed night 2 to me and someone else. I found it to be a possible fake claimso I was going to use Rio to fin out. Sorry DB for not fully trusting you. Also for the record, and I'll screenshot them when I am on my computer, the night she died I told her to protect herself over me because we weren't sure who to trust at that point. Of course she couldn't protect herself so she protected me again. Would you like me to claim here in thread?

VOTE:TheDarkLord
because I'm assuming you claimed to Human and your ability is town @TheDarkLord; while you did call out Santabomb, there could easily be a role cop so you could have been mafia trying to lynch him. Also you keep attacking FA and I for discussing saying were controlling discussion. Seems like you're mafia afraid of finding you and your other scum buddy

And why would she have fakeclaimed? As with faking cop or a cop check, that'd be complete suicide. Of course, it could draw out the other doctor, but the doctor would have to be...well, bluntly, they'd have to be stupid to counterclaim publicly. ><;

Why do you assume that? There's absolutely nothing guaranteeing that his claim has any degree of towniness or validity to it. And the rolecop thing...the chances of them being here and having checked Santabomb, out of all people, is pretty slim; it's hardly worth a vote. While the 'controlling the discussion' part of your argument stands...

Baron Dante;

I thought that Gotpika claimed to Mintaka? ^^;

@Akuraito; we haven't seen much from you from this game till now when mafia is low. Why so against the role cop idea? Also fake claims happen. All star mafia fake cop claim. Apparently he claimed to Human

Vote:TheDarkLord

Because I don't wanna die.

If Gotpika really did claim to Human, I guess my question is "why?" It just seems like Mintaka would be the logical choice. I mean, I also find TheDarkLord suspicious - as I have for awhile - but it just seems like everyone was really quick to just listen to Human without needing any other info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom