• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia BTD Mini Mafia ~ The Beginning - <6/22> - Game Over- Mafia Won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BTD Mini Mafia ~ The Beginning - <6/20> -Night 5- In Russia*, Town Lynches You!

We are screwed...

Re: BTD Mini Mafia ~ The Beginning - <6/20> -Night 5- In Russia*, Town Lynches You!

Not unless we take "affirmative action." Any suggestions?

This is gonna be a long night...

ok, I made my post a little hastily/stupidly as usual, so let's try this again.

Russia., I kind of suspect you because, as I pointed out, there is at least one mafia member who must be pretty active, and you have been one of the most active. that might not be the best reason, but there's also this:

Gotpika said:
You Russias honestly are looking shady, you've been responsible for almost every mislynch in this game.

yes, Russia* turned out to be innocent, but he still has a point. plus, I know Flareth has, but have you even given any reason to suspect me? ._.

the rest (including Gotpika, since I realized there's no real reason to think he's innocent) I suspect because...well, some of you have to be mafia. :p

though I'm iffy on Kaustic. has he even done anything in this game? inactivity isn't really a good reason to suspect someone, IMO.

basically, I suspect everyone because I don't know anything. :p

and of course I'm willing to listen to ideas/suspects/whatever. I just don't want another mislynch, because otherwise we're screwed.

Smasher, you are a great mafioso.

and you still haven't given a reason why you think I'm mafia.

...actually, I'm not even gonna try. I doubt there's any way I can talk my way out of this. I'll just let the mafia kill me and win, I guess. ._.

I haven't voted at all this game. I could've last phase, but I forgot.

That said, I more that likely would've voted for Kaustic, since, like you said, inactive people tend to be mafia.
(inb4btYOUwereinactive, I was on a cruise, and they charged $30 for less than half an hour, no way I'd pay for that.)

I voted for Kaustic the time Russia* was lynched. And I'll probably keep my vote at that.

Re: BTD Mini Mafia ~ The Beginning - <6/19> -Day 5- HilbertCressLovin' this Losing St

1. @Russiа
2. @Smasher 101
4. @Flareth
6. @Kaustic
8. @Russia*
9. @Gotpika
10. @Joltik
14 @NfiNity;

Smasher101, you are a Bloon Settler.

You set out from home to seek out new land to inhabit, with encouragement from Julius. Your goal is to have as many of your group as possible survive while taking out the attackers.

You are allied with the bloons. You win when all the Attackers are eliminated.
Smasher 101 died. He was town.

Day 6 has begun!

EDIT: Oh, and guys? This might be the last phase, so DON'T MISLYNCH.

Last edited:
Re: BTD Mini Mafia ~ The Beginning - <6/21> -Day 6- I'm teaching the Smasher 101 clas

Uh.... Wow. This = Sucky time for the town.

Re: BTD Mini Mafia ~ The Beginning - <6/21> -Day 6- I'm teaching the Smasher 101 clas

Vote: Kaustic

We have to do something!

THIS IS GOTPIKA :p AKA Gym Leader Byron

Vote:Russiа

I still think she's mafia, one of them has to be. Plus she was in cahoots with the other Russia half the time in the game. One of them has to be mafia, and we're being played like fiddles otherwise and I doubt she's Indep..

I still think she's mafia, one of them has to be. Plus she was in cahoots with the other Russia half the time in the game.

But wasn't the other Russia(Russia*) town?

Vote: Kaustic.

I still think she's mafia, one of them has to be. Plus she was in cahoots with the other Russia half the time in the game.

I said before I think one of them is mafia, because of the constant mislynches. Plus remember what Smasher101 said? He thought she was mafia too.

I said before I think one of them is mafia, because of the constant mislynches. Plus remember what Smasher101 said? He thought she was mafia too.

I agree with you, but just because Smasher101 thought so doesn't make it true.

Vote Tally (I feel important because I get to post after death just to do this xD):

Kaustic: II (NfiNity, Russia.)
Russia.: I (Gym Leader Byron)

I really think Kaustic would be a good choice right now. Although I'm feeling very nervous right now.

He's probably trying his hardest not to be suspected. However, I believe that's the last thing I'd do if I was a mafioso.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom