• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia BTD5 Mafia~The Second Round~3/21/12~Endgame~Ghosts Dominate And Pineapple Wins(Again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BTD5 Mafia~The Second Round~3/17/12~Night 7~Brave Mr. MOAB, Gallantly Chickening

True but we aren't that picky.

Re: BTD5 Mafia~The Second Round~3/17/12~Night 7~Brave Mr. MOAB, Gallantly Chickening

Finally,I don't have to talk in Binary anymore. Now,to explain my inactivity,Monday the 12th,my aunt Sandra died.It was a sad time for me.I was busy doing other things and didn't get a chance to ask for a sub or explain why I was inactive.Thank you for letting me play,@No Lynch.

P.S.:Mafia,you will lose.:expect::banghead:Expect Head Banging.

Oh crap, I forgot I was in this. Well, i'm still being mentioned, so i guess i'm still in.

Hey guys, I'm still here, sorry for not being around. Real life has been hectic, and it seems I accidentally unsubscribed from the thread. So yeah, I'm gonna start being active again >_>

that's what they all say.... i think we just found two mafia candidates :> unless thanatos and nytie can prove themselves otherwise?

that's what they all say.... i think we just found two mafia candidates :> unless thanatos and nytie can prove themselves otherwise?

I unsubscribed to the thread on accident and I've been really busy and wasn't checking Bulbagarden. Not mafia, just have a lot on my plate.

I'm back, and I'm also Buoy now. Sorry for any inconvenience caused by the name change.

@No Lynch

oh buoy... lol... sorry just had to get that out of me :D

Something has happened!

The blimp moved toward her target, and struck. She then bounced back due to a strong force of monkey magic.
~~
They gathered, relieved that there had been no killing.

No one was killed.
No one.

It is now Day 8.
Voting will commence.

Re: BTD5 Mafia~The Second Round~3/17/12~Day 8~Silent Night...

Looks like the doctor protected the right person...

indeedibly.... so who've we got now? im at a loss ._.

Thanatos still hasn't said anything to defend himself from fundamental's accusation. I don't know, who's been suspicious in the past few days?

i think im just going to throw out a random vote here until i can be convinced otherwise... vote: tris79 hasn't been much active and still around.... hmmm....

all votes against me count for two so that is why i'm not posting much.

@Thanatos: Got anything to say since you've returned? It would be nice.

Now...you can check my posts. I haven't posted on here for about a week or two. I usually post around 10 times a week. Minecraft has got me really addicted, and i haven't been able to check up on the thread.

Himself, probably.

I'm just gonna follow the one person I believe is innocent (and the doctor). vote: Tris

Himself, probably.

I'm just gonna follow the one person I believe is innocent (and the doctor). vote: Tris

Isn't it pretty rare for the doctor to be allowed to protect themselves? In all the games I've played, I remember that the doctor usually had to protect someone other than themself.

Himself, probably.

Isn't it pretty rare for the doctor to be allowed to protect themselves? In all the games I've played, I remember that the doctor usually had to protect someone other than themself.

It is not rare, I see it quite often. More often than the not-variants actually.

well i guess that makes me pretty darn impervious then :D

I can tower claim if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom