• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia BTD5 Mafia~The Second Round~3/21/12~Endgame~Ghosts Dominate And Pineapple Wins(Again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BTD5 Mafia~The Second Round~3/17/12~Day 8~Silent Night...

Something has happened!

The kiwi struck down the target of the one.
"I aim where directed. And with just a flick of the wrist..."
Tris79, you are Hamdlir, the Dartling Gun operator.
scaled.php

You are the champion of the race of Direction. Your power is unique. You have two separate votes. One is just for show, and the other is your real vote. Your just for show vote is your vote in-thread. You PM your real vote to me. Your just for show and real votes can both be for the same person.

You are a Monkey. You shall win when all of the bloons have been eliminated.
Tris79 was lynched. He was allied with the monkeys.

It is now Night 8.
Use your night actions. Bloons, go kill someone.

Re: BTD5 Mafia~The Second Round~3/20/12~Night 8~My Most Original (And Worst Role) Eve

well snap... i guess that's what we get for voting inactive players :/

Re: BTD5 Mafia~The Second Round~3/20/12~Night 8~My Most Original (And Worst Role) Eve

Something has happened!

The night flew right by. The great zeppelin struck down his target. He died immediately.
"I'm known as one of the most powerful monkeys ever. Heard of me?"
Nytie, you are Mike, the Super Monkey.
scaled.php

You are the champion of the race of Power, summoned here to combat the bloons with your brains and wit. Once a night, you may see one player's alliance with your super vision. To do so, send me a PM saying: Night X: Check (player).

You are a Monkey. you shall win when all of the bloons have been eliminated.
Nytie was Nightkilled. He was allied with the monkeys.
However, this allowed the specters in their mortal bodies to have an advantage in numbers. Their leader, Julius, demanded that they seize domination now. They ganged up on one and possessed him.
"This is an outpost that provides us with support. Kind of a 'Mission Control'."
Sourcandy, you are the Monkey Village.
scaled.php

You are a tower meant to support the attack towers. You in particular can actually upgrade another tower once every other night. To do so, send me a PM saying: Night X: Enhance (Player). If they're allied with the monkeys, they will be upgraded. If they're allied with the bloons, nothing will happen.

You are allied with the Monkeys. You shall win when all of the bloons have been eliminated.
Then the next.
"You know, my clan takes the simple way out of things."
Thanatos, you are Simpituious, the Dart Monkey.
scaled.php

You are the champion of the race of Simplicity. All you do is throw darts. You have no real role power.

Then the final Monkey.
"One moment I'm here, the next moment you're not."
Mintaka, you are Tread, the Ninja Monkey.
scaled.php

You are the champion of the race of Stealth. You can easily take up the guise of another. You may take up the power of any player who has died once in the game. To do so, send me a PM that says Tread Takes Guise of (player).

Then the ghosts allowed the remaining that were true to the bloons take their leave and tell Mr. MOAB what the final results of this process.
"I'm new. I'm big. When you see me, you'll scream my name."
Buoysel, you are the Zeppelin of Mighty Gargantuaness.
250px-ZOMG_1.png

You are the bloon's latest creation. You, the ZOMG, are the most feared bloon in the history of the bloons. With the highest RBE(Red Bloon Equivalent), three votes are removed from you everyday.

You are a bloon. You shall win if, at anytime in the game, the bloons outnumber the monkeys.
"Just look into my eyes, and forget all of what happened tonight."
Gotpika, you are a Blue-eyed BFB.
scaled.php

You are known as the "Bloon Hypnotist." When you look in a monkey's eyes, your glare makes them forget all about what they were going to do. That's why you are part of this process. To brainwash a player(roleblock them), PM me Night X: Brainwash (player).

You are a bloon. You shall win if, at anytime in the game, the bloons outnumber the monkeys.

It was all over. The Ghosts had complete control of the area. All that was left was to spread their influence. That was all they had left to do.

It is now Endgame.
The ghosts have dominated.
The Ghosts and the Pineapple have won.

QTs and other roles will be revealed in a later post.

Re: BTD5 Mafia~The Second Round~3/21/12~Endgame~Ghosts Dominate And Pineapple Wins(Ag

YES we won. I was the undercover person for the ghosts from the Mafia. Mijz was the "Big Daddy Ghost."

Re: BTD5 Mafia~The Second Round~3/21/12~Endgame~Ghosts Dominate And Pineapple Wins(Ag

Coincidentally, I became a ghost directly after receiving my upgrade. I never got to use it, though. *sad face*

I was a ghost right before I was killed so I didn't get to bomb someone. I'm actually pretty suprised the mafia went for the suicide kill, unless of course they roleblocked me first.

I was already a ghost when I was subbed in.

woooo we win :D

Ghost roles:
@Mijzelffan
"Those who believed my reign ended in death are fools."
Mijzeffan, you are Julius(huh? Oh, come on!).
tuxpicom1311725109.jpg

After your death in the defeat of Monpollo's elitists, you have returned. However, you have no earthly body. Instead, you are a ghost. Your commanding nature is still imprinted in you. Once a night, you can send a ghost from one of those who died in the first Mafia in this series into a living player. This corrupts them to your side and makes them lose their powers. If you are eliminated, all the ghosts can do is lynch in the day phases.

Basically, you have the zombie role.

You are allied with the Ghosts. You win when the ghosts outnumber the rest of the players.
@Soulmaster
Soulmaster, you have been touched by the Essence of Julius.

Recognizing the spirit of your old and true master, you abandoned all of your power to serve it.

You are allied with the Ghosts. You win the ghosts outnumber the rest of the players.
@Coasting Wingull
Coasting Wingull, you have been influenced by the Essence of Julius.

Your previous self was influenced by the bloon master, and he has visited you again. It took quite a while, but Julius has influenced you once again through your red bloon. You are now powerless, but are a member of a new alliance.

You are allied with the Ghosts. You win when the ghosts outnumber the rest of the players.
@Parmalee
Parmalee, You are Mirian, Mortar Tower Operator.

You were lynched off in the previous game, and have come back at your new leader's demand. In this body you possess, you have no powers.

@Neonsands
Neonsands, you are the Ghostly Bomb Tower.

Sent into this body by your new master, you are filled with the consciousness of the previous game's Bomb Tower. Your new-found abilities have been erased.

You are allied with the Ghosts. You win when the Ghosts outnumber the rest of the players.
@fundamental
fundamental, you are Yeknom Sr.

Having entered the body of your son, your spirit has joined and made harmony with your kin. You are powerless in this joining.

Ghosts' Original Roles:
@Soulmaster
"I've been studying my old mentor's way of corrupting Kepsi, and have found a way to duplicate the result!"
Soulmaster, you are the Bloon Wizard.
scaled.php

You were Julius' apprentice when Julius was killed. You studied bloon magic, how to create bloons and use their power. You were quite fond of Julius when he was alive. You have learned from observing Kepsi just how Julius converted her. You can duplicate the result.

Once in the game, you may convert a player to your side by sending me a PM saying Night/Day X: Convert (player)

You are allied with the bloons. You shall win if, at anytime in the game, the bloons outnumber the monkeys.
@Coasting Wingull
"I was once like you. But then I saw that we started this war."
Coasting Wingull, you are Kepsi, Spike-O-Pult operator.
scaled.php

Your aiming is precise to the nano-meter. You never, ever, miss. You were once a monkey with pure hatred for the bloons, until that day. After the death of Monpollo, Julius corrupted you with a red bloon. You are now a true follower of the bloons and the bloon cause. Your vote counts as two votes.

You are allied with the bloon. You shall win if, at anytime in the game, the bloons outnumber the monkeys.
@Parmalee
"I may only be allowed one target, but I have power."
SLC04, you are Holly, the Mortar Tower operator.
scaled.php

You are the champion of the race of Dominance. You may not unvote, since you only strike one place. Once in the game, you may have your vote dominate all others, having all votes against those other than who you vote count as zero. To do so, PM me Day X: Mortar Power.

@Neonsands
Neonsands, you are the MOAB Assassin launcher.

MOAB_Assassin.jpg

You help the bloons. Your explosive poppage has your one vote count as two. Once in the game, you may cause a lynch domination. Your target will be lynched on that day no matter what. Your target can be different then the person that you vote for in-thread. To activate this ability, PM me Day X: MOAB Assassin Launch

You are allied with the Monkeys. You shall win when all opposing parties have been eliminated.
Pre-upgrade role:
"Kabum."
Neonsands, you are the Bomb Tower.
scaled.php

You are a cannon built for explosive poppage. Your ammo explodes when it reaches it's target. As such, your one vote counts as two.

You are allied with the Monkeys. You shall win when all opposing parties have been eliminated.
@fundamental
"You better be afraid, because my magic is more than just parlor tricks."
fundamental, you are Yeknom Jr, the Monkey Apprentice.
scaled.php

You are the champion of the race of Magic. You use your magic to defend people from being killed. Once per night, you may defend a player from a nightkill by sending me a PM saying Night X: Protect (player).

QTs:
Bloons
Ghosts
Monkeys

I should have followed my instinct and shot Mizzle. Ah, well, good game everyone.

Coincidentally, I became a ghost directly after receiving my upgrade. I never got to use it, though. *sad face*

ASDFJKL; YOU WERE IN MY QT WHEN YOU WERE A GHOST xD

I didn't get a single check that came up mafia in this game, lolfail

That explains why Soulmaster left me to die on Day 7. DX

Well played, ghosts.

That explains why Soulmaster left me to die on Day 7. DX

Well played, ghosts.
Huh? I don't remember that?

Nevah mind. :p

Great game, guys!

Extra Story:

When the ZOMG and BFB arrived at the Bloon Stronghold, they informed Mr. MOAB of the situation. He, surprised by the appearance of his old master, decided that the matter at hand was the Bloon/Monkey War. The ghosts could be brought up later. He called in a scribe.

He started saying a message for the scribe to write down. He said; "Scribe, take a letter. 'Dear Mightrious, King of the Monkeys,

I am the leader of the current group of bloons. In a recent conflict with your champions, neither we nor your champions prevailed. It was a third party led by my previous leader's spirit. But, that is unimportant at the moment. The current situation is our war. We shall continue with our battles as usual, agreed? Good. Our forces will come shortly after you receive this letter. Have fun!

Your Enemy,
Mr. MOAB'"

Then, BTD5 happened.

To Be Continued...

I should have followed my instinct and shot Mizzle. Ah, well, good game everyone.

Or you could've said "Hey, those ghosts are pretty harmless guys. Let's leave them alone and hunt mafia." like Neonsands and Fundamental. Then I'd probably be nice enough to convert you eventually, and you could've shared in the victory :3

yeah lol... i was converted the night before we won :D

yeah lol... i was converted the night before we won :D

And you deserved that victory. You really helped out the ghosts with lynches while still being town, and I figured letting you lose after that would kinda be screwing you over.

Which is the same logics I applied for converting @Neonsands ^^

well, thanks :D actually i was trying to seriously help out the town but i didn't know what the flip i was doing lol...

You know when you hate being sorta right? This is how I feel about this game xD

Oh well, thanks for letting me play! It was fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom