• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Forums Staff Drive 2011 - So you want to be a moderator?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Past history is something we look at, but we analyze when and why these things happened. If you've grown and learned from your mistakes, you're more likely to have your history ignored.
I'm glad to hear that.

That's a relief. ^^

Past history is something we look at, but we analyze when and why these things happened. If you've grown and learned from your mistakes, you're more likely to have your history ignored.

Yep. Me, Ryuu, and DCM are living proof of that.

People change. They grow and mature. Unless you've done something considerably bad, we won't hold past experiences against you if you've shown considerable improvement and maturation.

My past was horrible

50 points.

I beat you all.

Point is, your past only reflects you if you never learned.

50? Shouldn't you be perma banned? Well I haven't been banned since before BW.

So if an isolated incident happened really recently, it won't count extra hard against you? *embarrassed and ashamed*

So if an isolated incident happened really recently, it won't count extra hard against you? *embarrassed and ashamed*

It would depend on your record; that being said, if it's very recent, that isn't too good. =/

The rules changed.

It depends on the incident.

We will decide who to appoint and send the invites over the course of the following few days, and formally announce our new crop of provisional moderators afterward.
So that means we'll be finding out soon whether or not we made the cut. =O

Wow, I feel like Ash did, when he got interviewed by DJ Mary. In other words, I'm kinda nervous. XD

EDIT: Good luck, Simple! And good luck to everyone who applied! =)

Last edited:
So that means we'll be finding out soon whether or not we made the cut. =O

Wow, I feel like Ash did, when he got interviewed by DJ Mary. In other words, I'm kinda nervous. XD

same here, I hope i make it.

goodluck everyone!

Let's not make this into a waiting thread. Post if you have questions or concerns.

It would depend on your record; that being said, if it's very recent, that isn't too good. =/

Well, it's recent enough that it wouldn't have had any bearing on people's opinions while the drive was still running at full steam. That'll give you an idea of how recent it is >_>

Also, will the people who don't make the cut get rejection letters? If I do fail, I'd like to have confirmation that I did :3

Last edited:
Applications are now closed for the staff drive! We'll update you on the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom