• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW Movie 01 Speculation Thread - "Victini and the Dark/Light Hero: Zekrom/Reshiram"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BW Movie 01 Speculation Thread - "Victini and the Dark/Light Hero: Zekrom/Reshira

would someone who knows japanese tell me the meaning of these two sentenses said by zekrom/reshiram in the trailer they are killing me (note:I might be writing them wrong)
Ash:Zekrom!!
zekrom:eek:umainayo itsu wanan da
Ash:reshiram !!
reshiram:eek:umainayo shinjitsu wanan da

Re: BW Movie 01 Speculation Thread - "Victini and the Dark/Light Hero: Zekrom/Reshira

would someone who knows japanese tell me the meaning of these two sentenses said by zekrom/reshiram in the trailer they are killing me (note:I might be writing them wrong)
Ash:Zekrom!!
zekrom:eek:umainayo itsu wanan da
Ash:reshiram !!
reshiram:eek:umainayo shinjitsu wanan da

Ash: Zekrom!

Zekrom: What are your ideals?

Ash: Reshiram!

Reshiram: What is your truth?

Ash: Zekrom!

Zekrom: What are your ideals?

Ash: Reshiram!

Reshiram: What is your truth?

thanx
I herd before rumors that the man is searching for the truth and the ideal..but that doesn't make any sense at all :mad:,I mean how is he searching for the truth and ideal ?? and it appears that rashiram/zekrom are standing in the mans side not against him (according to the manga).

I just checked the official page for Pokémon anime, seems like we'll get some new info on the movie after BW035 airs. So, looking forward to that! ^^

If I'm not mistaking it's from the manga adaption of the movie.
297327614.jpg

If I'm not mistaking it's from the manga adaption of the movie.
297327614.jpg

ooh someone translate this please ...I can read it but I can't understand a thing

Looks almost as if they're in the Tree of Beginning from Lucario and the Mystery of Mew xD

What about these ones?

297331787.jpg
297328827.jpg

Who's the old guy with Victini again?

Last edited:

What about these ones?

297331787.jpg
297328827.jpg

Who's the old guy with Victini again. And I like how Ash isn't really phased by Zekrom.

He's some kind of "wise old man", must be the one who tells Ash about the "mystery/behind the scene story" from his bitter past 8P

It looks like I've seen him before, he reminds me of one of the seven sages, in the intro to Pokemon Black and White. This should be interesting and I hope that Ash, Iris and Cilan let out all of their Pokemon at once, like Ash and co. have, in previous movies.

What about these ones?

297331787.jpg
297328827.jpg

Who's the old guy with Victini again?

he's the king of the "earth kingdom" the father of the twins.

Wow.

Serebii said:
In case there was any doubt, it seems Ash WILL capture Reshiram/Zekrom. The movie giveaways, according to Pokémon Smash, have the OT of the Reshiram/Zekrom you get as; サトシ as in Satoshi.

I know this doesn't mean anything, but I'd give anything to see Ash capture (and later release of course) either Reshiram or Zekrom in a poké ball! :p

Interesting turn of events.

Er...WHAT?!

Let me guess...something like, in the Reshiram movie, in order to stop the villain using Reshiram for evils, Ash has to battle him with Zekrom, and vice versa. Then he releases them at the end of the film?

Well of course is he going to release them. It would make zero sense if Ash got another Pokémon, he can barely rotate those he has right now. :p

Satoshi!? Catching a legendary Pokemon? That's first! I'm guessing he doesn't own them, but just catches them to save the world or something and releases them or gives them to "The People of The Earth".

Times like these I wish Brock was still in the show because he's now going to miss Ash actually capturing a legendary, even if it's only temporarily. This will be the first movie he is not in.

WTF?! Ash possibly catching the legendary of the movie?! crazy and awesome XD
And big LOL at all the craziness people are going to make of this: I can see people arguing if to count Ash catching Zekrom or if to count him catching Reshiram... XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom