• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW090: The Junior Cup Gets Underway! Kairyu VS Tunbear!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BW090: The Junior Cup Gets Underway! Kairyu VS Tsunbear!!

Do you know that Ash, Trip and Iris will be in the semi-finals of the "World Tournamen Junior Cup", but the only question remains. Who is the 4th semi-finalist? I think it will be Cilan.

Does anyone know that the battle between Cynthia and Caitlin will be just a friendly match, not the tournament match in junior cup competition, and its still unknown who will win this battle.

From the official site:
120823_01.jpg

Yeah, Dawn will be fighting Iris while she will be featured on the "left" side of the battlefield. If it was not obvious before, Dawn isn't going to stand out in this tournament.

I haven't been able to follow the latest development and I didn't understand what was said in the preview clip either, so could somebody please tell me what happened to Cynthia's exhibition match?
Rumor has it we'll only see a part of it? (Oh my God that would be horrible, the writers had better not make that happen...)

I haven't been able to follow the latest development and I didn't understand what was said in the preview clip either, so could somebody please tell me what happened to Cynthia's exhibition match?
Rumor has it we'll only see a part of it? (Oh my God that would be horrible, the writers had better not make that happen...)

Yeah, it would be bad. That exhibition match would be awesome. Why'd they cut it, though.

I think this tournament will be all about Trip, Iris and Ash! Trip's dream to have a battle with Alder, Iris and her Dragonite and ash's evolving Krokorok! I think Trip must win anyway and battle with Alder, when he lose he will become stronger and Ash will lose to him in the Unova league! I hope this prediction come true!

Is it confirmed that Cilan will face Burgundy in the World Tournament Junior Cup competition?
I know that many of you dont usually reply to me, but you can reply to me if you want and have some news because we are tomorrow seing at filb.de the entire episode of first episode of junior cup saga!

Also, I think that Cilan will win his first round battle against unknown trainer galvantula with his pansage because of the advantage!
Still, I think that going to the second round are: (Ash), (Iris), (Cilan), (Dawn), (Trip), (Burgundy), and the other 2 unknown trainers!
And I think that these will be second round match-ups: Iris Vs. Dawn (Confirmed), Cilan Vs. Burgundy, Ash Vs. Unknown and Trip Vs. Unknown.

Does anyone else feel like the episode title was mostly spoiled?

Well it's mourning in japan now when does the episode start im waiting to see Cattleya getting "Garchomped"

Pokemon airs at 7pm. So it'll be a little over 7 hours until the episode airs.

Just wondering does anyone think Cynthia will actuality the exhibition match?

It's showtime!

Per the Anime Rules at the top of the forum, this speculation thread will be closed. A review thread for this episode will be uploaded after the episode finishes airing. Do not make any new review threads during this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom