• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Caption the screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1aa9.jpg
Togepi:AHHHH!MY EYE!

bestfriendsyqr.jpg

Jun: You see, this is no ordinary ping pong tournament.

Kenny: That's right Dee-Dee!

Jun: They even use oranges. And eggs.

Last edited:
Barry (as his name is in today's episode):"Hey, check out this cool movie poster, Kenny!"
Kenny:"*look's* Hey, that look's like some hot flick! What do you think it's about?"
Barry:"Hmmmn...Ping Pong, I think. *is smiling from ear to ear*"
Kenny:"Ahhh...you really think they would make a movie of that? Sure it's not just some tornament we would enter with our OWN Pokémon?!"
Barry:"Hey, man...I really don't see why they wouldn't! I mean, a Ping Pong movie...it's like the most orrigional idea. EVER."
Kenney:"I've got to say, it's certurnly caught MY attension!!! (Maybe i'll ask Dee Dee if she want's to see it with me sometime, too...)"

XD;; Yes...creative, aren't I? XD (a Ping Pong movie...lool XD)

bestfriendsyqr.jpg

Barry: Kenny here said he was going to enter a ping pong competition but he could mean trouble for me so while I have him in the sleeper hold I'm going to try to kill him

Kenny: Well I just hope this possition doesn't make anyone make anyone beileve we're in a relationship

Within a couple seconds a new ship was created

bidooflulz.jpg

Chatot: Look at this! The Guild's an absolute mess! Tables upturned, the Swap Cauldron's been dumped...
Bidoof: Oh, pretty pink elephants...
Chatot: ...and I'm not even going to ask what Bidoof's been up to.

bestfriendsyqr.jpg

Barry: I can't keep this up for longer...
Kenny: Just stay in the freakin' pose! I don't care if you hate me to death!
Barry: But the Shippers... You know how they think!!
Kenny: ... Alright, get off of me.

bidooflulz.jpg

Chatot: Look at this! The Guild's an absolute mess! Tables upturned, the Swap Cauldron's been dumped...
Bidoof: Oh, pretty pink elephants...
Chatot: ...and I'm not even going to ask what Bidoof's been up to.

Bidoof:"Chatot, I...I love you!"
Chatot:"*eyes widen and face goes a little red, while sweat dropping and speechless*"

Wigglytuff(from a distence):"*is covering his mouth and giggle's softly* (ahhh...young love^^)"

Nurse Joy:"Don't worry, Dawn, I have now finally learned about all the horrable nightmares your Piplup was having about flying pink marshmallows :)"
Dawn:"o_o;; *is getting VERY worried now...*"
Ash:"*actually kind of think's the marshmallows were a neat idea deep down*"

XD

bestfriendsyqr.jpg

Barry: That's right I'm joining the Ping Pong tournament, and i'm like an expert on the thing.

Kenny: Thought you said you sucked at ping pong.

Barry: shhhhh!

(for recent pic)
James:It's a bird, it's a plane..
Jesse: No! It's just Dawn........
Dawn: And with a vengence!

Last edited:
pika_togi2.jpg

Pikachu: Wait...I think I...no, wait...

Togepi: I'm still not seeing anything.

Grimer: I told you, you're supposed to look past the--

Pikachu: Wait, I think I got it...maybe...it's a duck!

Grimer: No!

Togepi: A boat?

Grimer: Not even close.

Pikachu: (sigh) I hate these Magic Pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom