• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Caption the screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
snapshot20100925142441.jpg

Pikachu: I didn't know you could fly!

Ash: Fly?!

shootingaphoto.jpg

Shooti I'm trying to secretly take pictures of you without you finding out.

BW003PS_6.jpg

Meguroko:Looks like this adventure will cost you
*takes off glasses*
Meguroko:an arm and a leg.

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iristopikachu.jpg

Iris: Aww, you's so cutesyies!!!
Pikachu: Don't touch me.
Iris: Ohh, gitchi gitchi goo!
insteadofabike.jpg

Pikachu: I said don't touch me!!!

shootingaphoto.jpg

Shooti: "This one's going to my collection with all the others."
Ash: "What collection?"
Shooti: "Er, nothing. Just smile for the camera."

snapshot20100925142441.jpg

You notice your level 100 EV-trained and full 31 IVs in all stats Scyther can't learn fly, guess who you see flying in the air WITHOUT a Pokémon? ASH MUDDAF*CKING KETCHUM!

bw002angry.jpg

Iris: WHY THE HECK DID YOU INTERRUPT ME WHEN I WAS REVERSING THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW?

(twenty cookies for whoever tells me where the reference is from.)

bw002angry.jpg

Iris: WHY THE HECK DID YOU INTERRUPT ME WHEN I WAS REVERSING THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW?

*Plays Doctor Who Music* More specifically, the Third Doctor (I'm a huge fan =P)

bw002angry.jpg

Iris isn't angry at Ash, she's angry because the berries in the picture not only look out of place, but are different than the one she is holding. Also, she's just pissed because all those Pokeshippers are betraying Misty, whom she secretly fangirls.

bw002angry.jpg

I at first thought about The Big Bang Theory.. It sounded like something Leonard would say.. but then Instrutilus came.

bw002angry.jpg

Iris Can you stop stalking me!? I'm trying to brush my teeth with a bottle of jack!
Ash That's a berry.
Iris Touché.
Ash ...?

bw001starters.jpg

Tsutaaja: Oh, please. C'mon, trainer, you know I'm the best. Those two are losers.

Pokabu: Don't listen to him! Do you really want an arrogant little (beep) as your starter?

Mijumaru: I'm the one you should pick. Have you SEEN my final evolution? You could impale ANYTHING on that horn!

Trainer: Hmmm... Arrogance, cussing, impaling things. I think I'm gonna move to Johto.

bw001starters.jpg

Isshu starters: WE'RE THE THREE MUSKETEERS!!!!

Prof. Araragi: So, who are you going to pick?

Trainer: Hmm...

Tsutarja: Pick me! I'm the cool, smug one.

Pokabu: Pick me! I sneeze fire!

Mijumaru: Pick me! I is teh cutest of teh starterz!

Trainer: Hmm...

Tsutarja: I evolve into a royal snake!

Pokabu: I evolve into another fire/fighting Pokemon!

Mijumaru: I evolve into a samurai sea lion that can impale things!

Trainers: Hmm...impale things, you say? I'll take Mijumaru. Come on! We'll have fun killing peo-er-I mean battling! ^ ^

bw002angry.jpg

Iris: Eek! Ooh ooh! Ah ah ah! Eeeeeeeek!

*Several thousand Yannapu burst out of the trees and simultaniously use Explosion*

Ash: What... What was that? Can Yannapus even learn Explosion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom