• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cancelled Games Code Name: Gemstone Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Code Name: Gemstone Night 2

Dont D:
if you do it people will just forget about the game D:

I don't even have a night action... v.v

Okay, no wrong.

Only 4 people do not have a night action. I know this.

This night phase... it is too long.

Please- this night phase has gone on for FIVE FULL DAYS. 120 hours. If the users don't send their actions in, let them forget. This is seriously killing the game.

Okay, no wrong.

Only 4 people do not have a night action. I know this.
Psych, please update the game. I'm quoting you because you get a notification when I quote you.

TFSPOCK HAS DIED

TFSpock
You are the Town doctor. Your codename is <SNIP>.

You can protect people at night and they will not die.

You win by eliminating all hostile factions.

No, it wasn't me. I really am the most vanilla of townies. No night action in sight.

No one has posted for a while now... so let me just say, WE NEED MORE PEOPLE TO POST. We aren't getting anywhere. Anyways, no suspicions yet, since almost no one has posted. So I'm not going to resort to blind lynching.

I'm still here. I'll roleclaim to anyone that roleclaims to me first.

Well at least more people are posting. The mafia are probably hiding 'under the radar' and just won't post. the rest, just aren't there. Should we just resort to blind lynching now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom