• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia Codenames III: Pokemon Edition Part 2 [ENDGAME]

Potion was correct but Rock Smash was a bystander! This brings the score to 1-1

1692389066498.png

It is now @JamieIsBored's turn to post a clue for their team. Red team then has 48 hours from that post to make their guess.

ROUND ONE RESULTS
Elekid was correct, which means Red Team win round one!

1692391327568.png

1692391354704.png

Thankyou all for playing round one! Gonna post a few things here real quick:

For the next round you may not give Pokemon names, types, or moves as a clue.
I was also reminded by Caps that you guys can (and maybe should) look back through older guesses as you can use them to your advantage. For example if I gave "Flame+2" as the clue, and you guessed Charmander and Bulbasaur, one correct and one wrong answer. Then if the next clue I gave you was "Forest+2", you could still use the hint from last time to guess Charizard + Another guess. Even though Charizard doesn't really fit a forest theme.

Anyways, i'll be getting the new board up shortly with the new spymasters for Round Two! @Zexy and DawningWinds will be our spymasters for Round Two.

ROUND TWO
Hmmm

• Blaine is the Cinnabar Island Gym leader
  • Mew is found on an island as part of a gen 3 event.
  • Pokemon Unite takes place on an island, I think?
  • Hoenn is kind of like a really big island?

Hmmm

• Blaine is the Cinnabar Island Gym leader
  • Mew is found on an island as part of a gen 3 event.
  • Pokemon Unite takes place on an island, I think?
  • Hoenn is kind of like a really big island?

I immediately thought of Blaine so I think we should definitely go with that.

Also thought Mythical for the same reason you thought Mew, because I think there are other gen 3 mythicals that are found on islands? Could be wrong though.

I also thought Kanto because of the Sevii Islands. Hoenn also fits as well.

I definitely think we should guess Blaine and confer with @toastghost on the last one.

I immediately thought of Blaine so I think we should definitely go with that.

Also thought Mythical for the same reason you thought Mew, because I think there are other gen 3 mythicals that are found on islands? Could be wrong though.

I also thought Kanto because of the Sevii Islands. Hoenn also fits as well.

I definitely think we should guess Blaine and confer with @toastghost on the last one.

i think it's hoenn
Hmmm, what about Blaine + Mythical + Hoenn as our three guesses?

Back
Top Bottom