• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

♦ CONSPIRACY ♠ 3/5/12 ♣ DAY 3 ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ♦ CONSPIRACY ♠ 2/28/12 ♣ DAY 1 ♥

Don't forget you can PM as well - just make sure you include me as a recipient.

I meant two people, which two people do you think are forming a team?

Maybe Hellion-Soulmaster. Just because I find soulmasters shifting accusations, even if one was joking, a bit shady.

Maybe Hellion-Soulmaster. Just because I find soulmasters shifting accusations, even if one was joking, a bit shady.
Wow, are you really saying that? You know that my first one was joking and my real one just got a bit more evidence to it I think at least it makes sense to me it might not to y'all but it does to me.

S@Soulmaster who do you think is part of the Conspiracy?

I said DrumBeats and maybe hmm No Lynch his quick agreeing with me even if it was kinda joking is kinda suspicious.

@Hellion
Hmm...

I'd think it to be you and Soulmaster with the current information.

Wouldn't everyone's opinions on the conspiracy be incredibly useful for a conspirator to use to redirect the lynch to the most likely target? Seems like a good plan to cover up the conspiracy Hellion.

Wouldn't everyone's opinions on the conspiracy be incredibly useful for a conspirator to use to redirect the lynch to the most likely target? Seems like a good plan to cover up the conspiracy Hellion.

There are many ways a conspiracy could use this information, depending on who they are. How they'll kill will tell us a lot. By the way, my pick for the two most likliest people to be conspirators are Paperhorse and No Lynch.

@Hellion
Hmm...

I'd think it to be you and Soulmaster with the current information.
What is the current info you are talking about?

Pages 2 and 3 of this forum.
Um can you give some of the posts that brought around the decision since I think our posts per page are different.

2 and 3 is everything from the first post of the phase to now.

Ah ok I still don't see how that makes us suspicious.

It's just a feeling that's probably inaccurate.

Ok so you are saying you are going with your gut? I have to admit that is one of the best ways to play these type of games.

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED

Due to reasons unrelated to your in-game actions (i.e. real-life time-conflicts), this Phase will be extended to a 72-hour Phase, and for the sake of consistency, DAY 2 will also be a 72-hour Phase.

Sorry for the inconsistency - feel free to reconsider and revote now that you know you have extra time.

It is still DAY 1.
Don't forget to submit your votes before the end of the Phase - and DON'T forget to submit your votes via PM only, not in-thread.

The Phase will last 72 hours, ending at 12:00 Midnight U.S. Central Standard Time, 03/02/2012

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED

Soulmaster has been BANISHED.

It is now DAY 2.
Don't forget to submit your votes before the end of the Phase - and DON'T forget to submit your votes via PM only, not in-thread.

The Phase will last 72 hours, ending at 12:00 Midnight U.S. Central Standard Time, 03/05/2012

Re: ♦ CONSPIRACY ♠ 2/28/12 ♣ DAY 2 ♥

WHAAAT NO FAIR eh seems like I had it coming. So @Master Mew what do I do now? Am I out or do I still vote?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom