• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

♦ CONSPIRACY ♠ 3/5/12 ♣ DAY 3 ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ♦ CONSPIRACY ♠ 2/28/12 ♣ DAY 2 ♥

I honestly have no idea what's going on .__.

But if there is a conspiracy I think No Lynch would be part of it. Just saying.

Definitely No Lynch. I have a gut feeling.

@No Lynch

I think No Lynch and Paperhorse are my guess

Hellion and No lynch (or soulmaster) would be my guess

Sorry for the super-late update!

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED

No Lynch has been BANISHED.

It is now DAY 3.
Don't forget to submit your votes before the end of the Phase - and DON'T forget to submit your votes via PM only, not in-thread.

Paperhorse, Hellion, and DrumBeats:

This is it... the end. In this Phase, you will not be voting for a person, instead you will give your final answer to the ultimate question: Is there a Conspiracy?

Discuss, persuade, do whatever it takes to decide, and then PM me your vote. Remember: If there IS a Conspiracy, then you are the only remaining Innocent.

The Phase will last 72 hours, ending at 12:00 Midnight U.S. Central Standard Time, 03/09/2012

Um, okay. I'm starting to think there is no conspiracy but I DON'T REALLY KNOW.

No Lynch. Idk, he seemed the most suspicious. Who did you vote for?

I forgot to vote during the first phase though.

I voted for you @Paperhorse. This doesn't make sense. If he didn't vote, votes would have been tied. If he did vote, votes would either have been tied or you would have been eliminated.

Unless someone is lying...

Hmmmmmm. Well, I'm not the one that's lying. xD

I mean, we don't know whether or not No Lynch was an innocent, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom