• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but it's buffering for 20 years every two seconds.

I wish for an everlasting gobstopper that is actually everlasting.

Granted, but now they're all potholes.

Spoilers for H2G2
I wish Arthur didn't die at the end of h2g2

I have no idea who you're refering to, so I can't grant your wish.

I wish for something wonderful to happen to me.

Granted. Now your hot tubs has became a hot spring for old grannies from Lavaridge Town.

I wish nothing can stop me from playing Pokemon all nite long.

Granted, but that utterly destroys your sleep schedule. Trust me, you don't want that.

I wish for the win from Last Poster Wins.

Granted. It is an ordinary cookie that stares at you until you're too creeped out to take the last bite of it...

I wish to be able to remember what I've already wished for in this thread so I don't duplicate wishes.

Granted. You now have a small, portable Charizard-powered incinerator.

I wish for a Charizard that won't eat/scald/sit on/kill/harm me

Granted, but it burns all your worldly possessions and kills your familly.

I wish for Kirby powers. Totally not influenced buy my current theme...

Granted, but they get stolen by a certain dragon immediately and you never get to use them.

I wish that the Reshi v Zekrom thread was converted to the White/Black Kyurem thread for awesomeness points

All over everything, including you? Granted!

I wish I can catch up on my homework assignments.

Granted, now you have so mad skillz, you're considered a threat to the world -> you're gonna be locked up in an asylum.

I wish to become the luckiest person in the world!

Granted, you now have absolutely no effect over anything. Luck does not exist. It is all up to RNGesus.

I wish that Fish Plays Pokemon would finish the game already

Granted, because now you can't enjoy it continuing anymore and you'll be more bored. :p

I wish for more free-time starting now!

Back
Top Bottom