• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Delibirdas little workshop of wonders and horrors

Easy. The official website says it, as well as an official tweet. It is different in terms of gameplay, but it is in the same canon as the gen IV games.

I kinda get the yinyang thing, as it is usually some sorta endorsement of the philosophy, but still, I don’t like it, as it’s cultural appropriation.

Why do some non-Christians wear crosses? That’s not the case with any other religion.
Hiya, local Subway Master goth here to shed some light on this subject! As for people who aren't goth or religious who wear them, whom I'm sure exist... I couldn't tell you. But for us, it's because we use the cross for another meaning. Crosses are a religious symbol first and foremost, but they are also a symbol used on gravestones, which essentially in gothic culture equates the cross to a mark of death. We also wear them as a depiction of going through our own suffering or struggles, because the cross signifies the weight of our sins and all that.

It is of course, used as a fashion statement, but this is the general meaning behind why we do it. It's an expression of going through pain and accepting death. Hope that helps!

Here is the deal.

When I was a little dot, I was at Kristiansand Zoo. After I was done looking at a snake, I turned around, and saw a piranha. God, did I scream. That was so scary that the memory was supressed.

But wait, there is more!

When I was in primary school, we went to a nature museum, and the hostess were showing us a shell. After she were done with that, she all of a sudden took out a fish that was red and orange, and its eyes looked like they had been inflated like balloons.

Both of those experiences were pretty traumatizing.

That is correct. Which means, loud and soulless music during lunch and people wearing outfits with equally mindrotting embrodiments. This is gonna be a fun time…

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom