• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you actually take time to clean your badges?

I shine my badges on rare ocasions but when I do i make them super shiny so I won't have to deal with it as much

^_^ I like hearing the notes make an octave. I'm a music nerd like that. So yeah, I polish them.

They always make an octave. They're just in different keys depending on how shiny they are.

I polish them when I'm extremely bored.

When I'm waiting for a few minutes for a challenger, then I'll polish them. Otherwise, no.

I play songs on them when I'm bored... XD;

But aside from that, yeah. When I'm done picking berries, before I save and quit, I generally take a second to polish them. I hate polishing them from horribly dull to four-sparkle shiny since it cramps up my hand, so doing that little bit every day works for me. :D However pathetic and sad that is. I donno why I do it. I just do.

yes because I like to see them sparkle c:
and have them all squeaky clean​

Yeah, I do, sometimes I leave them for days so it takes me ages to get them up to full sparkle...its just one of those cute little features that was so unneccersary that I love it.

Yeah, well have you ever deliberately left the Cobble, Mine and Icicle badges partially unpolished so it made a minor scale? If you haven't, I win. :3

I make diminished fifths. XD

Yeah, I clean them a lot. It was one of those "oh, that's really cool!" little discoveries that made playing the game so much fun even after I'd immersed myself in news about Gen. IV since before the Japanese release.

I did, at first keep them clean but they get dirty too quickly. Those things are dirt magnets.

Only when I'm cleaning up in-game. Such as reorganizing my bag (love that I always have all my items! Hate that after two hours of playing, stuff is all over!), or putting recent captures in National 'Dex order.

I always shine them whenever I remember to do so.. then I play a simple tune with them, heheh...

Speaking of which, I need to do that now. Thanks for the reminder...

The cleanliness condition deteriorates one level every single day.

I got mine up to 4 sparkles yesterday from completely rusted, and today it's down to 2 sparkles. I think there are 5 levels of cleanliness: Rusted, Dull, Normal, 2 Sparkles and 4 Sparkles.

I clean my badges once every time I open up the game, and play music with it when I get bored.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom