• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you have a catchphrase?

I tend to say "Thanks for that!" when someone says something that is either TMI, something I'd prefer not hearing, or both.
Also say "Indeed" quite a bit, thanks to my OC roleplaying on tumblr (She says it constantly, it's hilarious).

On the internet, I use XD probably way too much for my own good.

"It's really easy" used to be my catchphrase. Specially when the situation in which i used it was related to math.

But, I have let it go somewhat.

I like to shove in random "your face" into my sentences sometimes. But only if I'm around my sisters, because otherwise it'd probably just seem really strange, LOL.

I also quote random Adventure Time and Regular Show lines a lot, if that counts...

"YESH"
"I think I love you." I say it even when I don't mean it so often. :S

If someone does something stupid or annoying I tilt my head, if that counts. I have to stop that habit, it's a bit rude.

"That's a trope," because I love that website and keep potholing there; also, quoting from my favorite shows "HIIIII, GIRRRLLSSS!" (though I don't remember actually saying that at any point). I used to say "did you know" whenever I found an obscure fact on the internet, but I don't learn much new stuff anymore so the frequency has reduced to "occasionally".

Well, I say "ya know?" a lot. I also swear like a sailor with Tourette's. I'm quite partial to the word beginning with 'c' and ending in 'unt'.

"Potato". Because it's random and weird and it makes people laugh all the time. Besides, you can say it anytime. I usually say this when I didn't understand what someone said, or when someone's really really serious. Or when someone asked a question, or stated something really complex. I guess it really brightens up the mood whenever one says it.
Potato.

Lately, I've started saying "Merry Christmas" whenever I give anything to anyone. Like, if I pass the salt I say it, but if I dump water on one of my friends, I also say it. Also, BoomShackaLacka. For whenever I do something cool.

I usually say 'sounds good' sarcastically. And, I don't know if it counts, but I really overuse the word 'depressing'. I see something, I say 'that's depressing', I hear something, I say 'kinda depressing', I tell someone something, I say 'pretty depressing, y'know?' I really need to stop, it's pretty depressing.

"Can you hear the sound of nobody caring/giving a fuck?", "No. No, seriously.", and "Well, I'm not dead yet."

Not to mention "I win.".

'What...?'
Cuz I used to have my ears blocked so I could hardly hear and so I'd always say what, so now I say it automatically when someone speaks to me....

"Whatever works for you mate" whenever people give me too much information and they want me to make a decision for them.

I guess I could say mine would be...
"something like that" and "or something
"meh." or "myeh."
"um..."
"..." (I stole Red's catchphrase! XD jk)
"It could've been worse"
I guess this has turned into a list of things i say a lot...

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom