• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do You Like to Wear Shorts?

Do you like to wear shorts?

• Total voters
Shorts ftw. It's too damn hot in Louisiana to be wearin pants. However, I only wear Basketball shorts (the long variety), cargo shorts, & jean shorts.

I like wearing shorts, but I can only wear them in the Summer. I like my short-shorts and skirts :3

i wear shorts as much as i can; right after school i put a pair on and i dont take them off until the next day when i have to go to school x)

Of course, they're comfy and easy to wear!
/lolepicfail

But yeah, they're good to wear during summer vacations. :D

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. It depend on the situation and if I like to.

I'm not a fan of pants really, but I love wearing shorts. Much more comfortable.

Lol. You're very welcome and you can also keep wearing them whenever you like. I got some shorts on too. They're P.E. shorts but the thing I hate about them is that they feel too short and have a big hole or rip in the middle so my underwear gets exposed. :(

:p

LOL, I hate P.E. shorts, they are too small :(
That sucks, lmao :(

But, besides P.E. shorts, regular shorts are great to wear lol.

Thanks.

At the risk of saying a joke that has been made, or someone has thought about making, about a million times before: I like shorts. They are comfy and easy to wear.

I love 'em! If it was warmer where I live, I would wear them all the time, but I get cold easy...

Well, I don't like shorts that much, but I hate pants because they're uncomfortable and hard to wear.

I wear shorts February through November. I'd wear them year-round if it weren't for my school's dress code. And besides, they're comfy and easy to wear.. XD

I've never worn shorts before. Seriously.

Well, maybe when I was a little boy and my mom had me wear them, but honestly I don't remember such an instance. So I'll go with no.

Yup, I wear shorts all the time cause I don't like pants. It could be a blizzard outside and I'll still go ahead and walk my dog in shorts, which I did back in December when a blizzard happened.

They are comfy and easy to wear.

Yes. They're comfy and easy to wear.

"I like shorts. They're comfy and easy to wear."

I have to agree with the guy from RBY -- they're comfy and easy to wear.

They are very comfy, not to mention easy to wear.

Yes! "They're delightfully comfy and easy to wear!" XD

I like shorts! They are comfy and easy to wear!

Shorts are comfy and easy to wear.

Of course, they're comfy and easy to wear!

I like shorts. They are comfy and easy to wear.

I like shorts. They're comfy and easy to wear!

And besides, they're comfy and easy to wear.. XD

That joke just never gets old, huh?

I love wearing shorts because they're comfy and easy to wear and good for the warm California sun (as well as hot Texas afternoons).

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom