• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do You Like to Wear Shorts?

Do you like to wear shorts?

• Total voters
I wear shorts a lot. Mainly basketball shorts, but if I'm going out, I'll dress accordingly.

I wear shorts if the weather is warm. I think I used to wear shorts in Winter too when I was younger...

I love wearing shorts whenever it's warm. They feel so much more comfortable than pants, and I don't have to worry about them being too big and dragging alongside my feet, either.

I wear shorts in the summer, and on the weekends. During school I wear blue jeans.

I like to wear them and they're pretty much required in Baltimore in the summer.

It's just annoying that I need to check to make sure my legs are shaved enough in order to wear them. At least living in the city, people aren't as judgmental about that stuff as they are in the suburbs where I grew up, so I try to tell myself that it's okay if I have a few patches of peach fuzz here and there.

Yes, but I usually wear my shorts with stockings, unless its really warm.

I refuse to wear shorts, even though I live in Hawaii. Now, pass me them jeans/sweatpants thank you very much.

I used to wear shorts all the time but then I started wearing trousers and jeans more often. Now my legs are too pale and I don't wear shorts unless it's very hot.

I never wear them. I think it's because I live in a place that's freezing cold 95% of the time.

I hate to wear shorts. I haven't worn them of my own volition in years. ._.

ive become more accustom to wearing jeans so no. even if its 110F i have to wear jeans for my work durring the summer and when my school starts, it starts to cool off. plus jeans are more fashionable than most shorts

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom