• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you think any current Pokémon will have Evolutions or Preevolutions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Do you think any current Pokemon will have Evolutions or Preevolutions?

These are pokemon evolutions and prevolutions i've been thinking about ( mainly to make the pokedex more accurate):

GUARDIONE
Ghost/Ground Evolution of Marowak

Obtain by: Breeding a Female Marowak(I know this breaks the general rule of pokemon not evolving at the daycare, but this one could be stopped by everstone)

Why?- All CUBONE's mothers are dead, according to the pokedex. besides, a pokemon that can't be damaged by three different types, can utilize the thick club, can learn false swipe, AND can learn status moves would be the ultamite pokemon catcher!:lol:

HONOCHU
Fire/Electric evolution of Raichu

Obtain by: Trading Raichu while holding Fire stone

Why?- One- because Raichu is fail
Two- because a Fire/Electric pokemon would be awsome
Three- this was already suggested by someone on an earlier post.

You may be wondering why it evolves by trade. well, in pokemon Red, there is a man at Cinnibar island who will trade Raichu for Electrode. after you trade, he will say that Raichu "went and evolved.", which obviously isn't true.

PREVOLUTIONS

BABYSKHAN
baby form of Kangaskhan

Why?- I don't think this needs explaining...

While it certainly would be an original idea, Raichu evolving would be impossible if it were to follow the guidelines for pokemon evolution meaning that (and both of these apply to your Raichu evolved form) a pokemon cant evolve more than 2 times(basic- first- secondary) and a pokemon cant evolve if it evolved using an evolutionary stone. Which everyone knows that in order to get Raichu u have to use a Thunderstone on Pikachu so u cant use another stone.

I'm not going to stand in the way of any evolutoin talk...

But my personal opinion is that the Gen III reboot treatment would be best at this point, to make up for the insane influx of evolution families we got in DPPt.

But if evolutions are going to happen, then I'm hoping for a Jynx one as well. That, and the obligatory Eeveelution.

Aye you just know their gonna give eevee some new evolutions, they have to if their to keep with their traditions.

Gen. I- eevee can evolve into Jolteon, Flareon, and Vaporeon.
Gen. II- Eevee can now evolve into Jolteon, Flareon, Vaporeon, Espeon, and Umbreon.
Gen. III- They didnt give eevee any evolutions here.
Gen. IV- Eevee can evolve into Jolteon, Flareon, Vaporeon, Espeon, Umbreon, Glaceon, and Leafeon.

I think a steel type eeveelution would be cool.

We need a wyvern dragon

I dont think theyll do that because wyverns are from runescape and if they make something that looks or shares the same name(unless its a universally known name) then runescape might call copyright.

Please don't double post or triple post. There is an edit button if you feel the need to say more.

There just has to be a Dusparce evo. Its just so stupid! It needs to evolve into some cool sand snake.

And Dragon-type Eeveeltuoin plz. But as it would be a Dragon-type, it shoudl be able to be obtained easily.

Some more fossil Pokémon would be cool. Maybe another one like Aerodactyl.

Well since dunsparce is supposed to be some kinda larvai, them turning it into a snake would be kind of weird. Now if they turned it into some kinda desert worm...

Well since dunsparce is supposed to be some kinda larvai, them turning it into a snake would be kind of weird. Now if they turned it into some kinda desert worm...

Dunsparce IS a snake. It's species name is The Land Snake Pokemon after all. Specifically it's based off the Tsuchinoko.

Dunsparce IS a snake. It's species name is The Land Snake Pokemon after all. Specifically it's based off the Tsuchinoko.

Well it looks like some kinda slug or larva to me. additionally i wasnt double postin on purpose, i was just reading thru ppls posts and commentin on them.

I would prefer to see all new pokemon and no more evolutions/preevolutions to exising pokemon

Eevee

Drageon Type:Dragon how awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Airaleon Type: Flying
Steeleon Type: Steel

I dont think theyll do that because wyverns are from runescape and if they make something that looks or shares the same name(unless its a universally known name) then runescape might call copyright.

Wyverns are not unique to runescape and have appeared in many different forms in many different places.

There has been Wyverns in Yugioh and runescape didn't do a thing. So Pokemon can have a wyvern.

There have been wyverns since long before Runescape. Runescape didn't invent wyverns. That's like trying to say DnD invented dragons.

Someone has probably already had this idea before, but how about a pre-evolution to Absol, which is branched? One branch leads into Absol, the "Disaster Pokémon", and the other one leads to the "Blessing Pokémon".

Like the sight of Absol is meant to bring flash floods, droughts, ect (even though it is just warning humans, they aren't actual it's fault), the Blessing Pokémon would be said to bring rain in a season of drought- and the sight of it would make dying crops revive and grow again or something akin to that. To elaborate a little, the Blessing Pokémon would appear when a natural blessing was about to occur.

The "Blessing Pokémon" would be probably a Psychic type Pokémon, and the Pre-evolution would be a Normal type. Psychic and Dark seem to go well together in duos, as we've seen with Umbreon and Espeon (I mean, I've double-battled LOADS of people online who use the two together).

Tropius needs a pre-evolution.

i think an evolution for Farfetch'd and Tauros would be nice

I've been wanting a Pinsir evolution ever since Scyther got one in Gen. 2. Hopefully it will finally happen in G5.

Farfetch'd needs one badly. Tauros, if he gets an evo, will be AWESOME. And maybe Mewtwo could get one, if the scientists tried to mess with his genes once again and tried to calm it down..... and maybe Porygon2 gets a branched evolution.

^ Legendaries don't evolve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom