• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Doctor Floptopus's Absolutely Bastard Gallifreyan Politics Mafia-Style Multifaction Game (Signups)

OP

Doctor Floptopus

Co-ordinator of Chaos
Reaction score
Welcome!

This game is the spiritual successor to my UK Politics Mafia, but I decided to change the theme since politics is a minefield right now and also makes me want to cry.

The theme of this game is, in fact, Big Finish audios. If you've never listened to Big Finish and you're a Doctor Who fan, the first 50 stories in the Main Range can be accessed for free on Spotify. I suggest Chimes of Midnight.

Without further ado:
1. All standard rules apply.
2. This game is NOC. You may not contact other players outside the game thread except for mod-created chats.
3. You may claim your role and faction. You may claim your birthright as the imperiatrix of Gallifrey. You may not claim your charcter.
4. Be active. You will be warned if you are inactive. 24 hours after the warning, you willbe subbed out if your activity doesn't improve.
5. Format votes as such: To lynch, Lynch/unlynch: Player To vote for President, Vote/unvote: Player. If you don't, it will become confusing and your votes will be skipped over. Unvote a player before casting another vote.
6. Make it clear if you're idling your role.
7. You can necropost so long as it's entirely useless to the players. If enough people want a graveyard to haunt instead, you'll get one.
8. Days last 48 hours and nights last 24 hours unless stated otherwise. Votes and actions will be locked at 9:00pm, UK time. If votes are tied, no lynch will occur.
9. Ask questions about your role in private. Ask all other questions in the thread. If you ask the question in the wrong place, I won't answer for the sake of integrity.
- Day and Night phases will occur as in a normal Mafia game.
- During the day, two votes will occur:
- The Lynch vote. This decides upon a player to die, as in normal Mafia games.
- The Presidential vote. This decides upon a player to gain a double vote in the next day phase. The double vote counts for both the lynch and Presidential votes.
- Players' win conditions may or may not be linked to the votes.
- Some win conditions may be mutually exclusive, but others may not be.
- This is a Bastard game. I may lie to players or withold information. It's to be expected. However, that doesn't mean the balance hasn't been considered. It may be Bastard, but it's not unfair.

Have fun, and good luck!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom