• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DP119-120: One Hour Special 3/26

Huh? You mean I missed a Butch and Cassidy ep? Jeez, shows how much attention I've been paying to DP... how come they were in Sinnoh?

IIRC Dr. Namba (Who makes an appearance over the phone whenever someone mispronounces his name) sent them there to build a base.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/DP065
- is the ep, not that I can remember why they're in Shinnou...

Giovanni ordered them there, I think. I distinctly remember them commenting that Giovanni wanted to start a TR base of operations in Sinnoh, and that they were his only agents there, which really pissed off Jessie, James, and Meowth...

Well...those titles look interesting. The first one I'm going to agree with the camp thinking it's a Charizard Chills redo, but the second one has me completely stumped. I'm looking forward to the eps, anyway.

EDIT: My explanation was ninja'd!

It would be awesome if Aggron belonged to Butch, but isn't it a little too soon for another Butch and Cassidy appearance?

It's never too soon for another Butch and Cassidy appearance! *loves Butch and Cassidy*

Sadly, I doubt the episode will involve them, although that would be interesting. Oh well, I can always dream.

It's never too soon for another Butch and Cassidy appearance! *loves Butch and Cassidy*

Sadly, I doubt the episode will involve them, although that would be interesting. Oh well, I can always dream.

Oh, don't misunderstand, I love them too. They're a couple of my favorites. I was just saying that they usually appear once a season or so, and we just saw them recently in the Hippowdon episode, so I doubt we'll see them again so soon.

Oh, don't misunderstand, I love them too. They're a couple of my favorites. I was just saying that they usually appear once a season or so, and we just saw them recently in the Hippowdon episode, so I doubt we'll see them again so soon.

Oh, okay. That makes sense.

I just really miss seeing them and want to see them in another episode...yet I am 99% sure that this won't be it. :/

Butch/Cassidy have always rarely appeared.

In Kanto: They only get 1 episode.
In Orange: They only get 1 episode.
In Johto: They get the 1 ep in early Johto and then the Baby Lugia
eps
In Hoenn: None, but they were in like 6 hoso's which aired during the Hoenn era.
In Battle Frontier: They get 2 episodes, a brief appearance when TR go see Giovanni at the start of the saga and then that TR disbandment ep.
In DP: So far that one Hippo episode

So in general, if you count the hoso's as part of AG, they actually appeared the most there. But given the specials are dead it has killed their appearances.

The emphasis the title gives to its fight with Mamoswine makes me doubt the Aggron belongs to Butch.

Conway is within the realm of possibility.

I'm hoping for Kouhei at most, but it will probably be a random one. I can say quite confidently that it isn't Kosanji's, since I doubt the writers even remember that the BF one was meant for him.

And if it is a wild Aggron, or a filler characters Aggron, so what?

Some of you are making this big deal out of Conway appearing as if it'll be some huge disappointment if he isn't.

It's a baseless assumption that the Aggron belongs to Conway, it could be anyones.

Meh, it could be Conway's, but I'm not getting my hopes up. But I won't be heartbroken or anything if he doesn't appear.

I'm placing my bets on it being a random trainer's, though.

It's just speculation. No hard feelings if it doesn't belong to him, but I'd personally like to see Conway again.

I don't think anyone's getting too carried away.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom