• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

English HeartGold, SoulSilver names revealed: Fan site posts info before games' relea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: English HeartGold, SoulSilver names revealed: Fan site posts info before games' r

Still arguing about Celebi? Come on guys, get over it. You know he'll be right in the end whether you like it or not.

Last edited:
Re: English HeartGold, SoulSilver names revealed: Fan site posts info before games' r

Yeah, I know that Serebii has his sources and you don't need to make a big deal about it. Voltorb Flip and Lyra are the only two that are 100% official at this point, but that makes the rest look more reliable... though they might not all be accurate.

Just take some chill pills, Dogasu.

*stills hopes TR names are inaccurate*

Anyways, it doesn't matter whether he cites his sources or not. I don't care about that. I know that in a month and a half, he'll either be right... again. Or he'll be a fraud and have the entire community yelling at him and ripping him a part for feeding us false information and using his years of reliability to convince us.

That's why I think he has sound info.

TR ex names ''What the hell? The names in the Jp versions where Ok. Sure it's only natural they changed Lance's name, but still.''
Voltorb Flip ''Why did they change the slots now? A Pokémon game without the good ol' slots is like Mario without his cap and 'stache, Sonic being as slow as a dead snail and a non-evil Giygas.''
Names of the main characters ''Is it me, or do the names make no sense at all? I would've least expected a name related to the names of the games, or related to the JP names.''
Embedded tower or something like that...) ''It's probably just me again who thinks that the name Mystery Tower or Unknown Tower would've been better. Either one of those or the original name.''
All the other names are either OK to me or I'm too lazy to think of critics for those...

TR ex names ''What the hell? The names in the Jp versions where Ok. Sure it's only natural they changed Lance's name, but still.''
Voltorb Flip ''Why did they change the slots now? A Pokémon game without the good ol' slots is like Mario without his cap and 'stache, Sonic being as slow as a dead snail and a non-evil Giygas.''
Names of the main characters ''Is it me, or do the names make no sense at all? I would've least expected a name related to the names of the games, or related to the JP names.''
Embedded tower or something like that...) ''It's probably just me again who thinks that the name Mystery Tower or Unknown Tower would've been better. Either one of those or the original name.''
All the other names are either OK to me or I'm too lazy to think of critics for those...

You're overreacting, that's very farfetched. Mario's moustache is part of his signature look (and even then, there's baby Mario, so he has indeed appeared without his moustache somehow) and Sonic's speed is a core element to his gameplay. On the other side, the slots are just a sidequest that a lot of people find annoying or boring. There's no point of comparison there.

And I loved Embedded Tower (I've always found the word "embedded" mysterious yet charming).

Those TR names are terrible.
But "Embedded" - SEXY!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom