• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Everybody Has a Special Somebody Mafia Mafia [Night 2]

Are you ok with this starting on Feb 14 (Valentine's Day)?

• Yes

Votes: 22 84.6%
  • Yes, but I'd prefer the 15th

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • No, I'd prefer the 15th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I'd prefer [reply to the thread with your preferred start date]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I generally dislike making accounts for the sole purpose of Mafia, but I suppose I can use this site for future Pokemon needs as well.

Count me /in.

The last person to join was Hashirama Senju, and a Pokemon Valentine pic:
slowpoke-valentines.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick Heads Up:

1. Three days remain for Signups. Game will start on Feb 14.
  2. Of the 29 current signups, there are 7 of whom can't read my rules (most of them are from the EiMM server but @Alette how could you let me down!?!)
  3. If one more person signs up, then the wincount will be bumped to four players instead of the current three
  4. I will not complain if you Pre-Game, but if you are Pre-Gaming, include me on any logs you have with any other people. If you're using PMs, please include @SoaringDylan (otherwise I'll put him in anyway).
  5. I will PM you your RolePMs here on BulbaGarden. If you do not have an account on this site by the time the game starts, I will remove you from the playerlist. You do not need to ever check in here (aka if you want to discord me your Night Actions, that's fine), but I request that you make an account before the game starts.

I'm /in! Find me on Discord at Agdistis#8295 .

tumblr_n0qjfnXpUd1rhy4epo1_500.jpg

Alette!

Anime27Arts - Today at 3:10 PM
I tried adding a picture and it said my message was like spam
Okay give me a sec
Elieson - Today at 3:10 PM
if you copied an image from twittr=er
and it's like
sjdndjfs.jpg:large
it won't work
because of the :large at the end
somethign i've seen a zillion times
Anime27Arts - Today at 3:12 PM
1aaf62e398ebad2936c327cb3d04232f--pokemon-valentines-cute-ideas.jpg

odd, it wouldn't let him

@SoaringDylan @noworry

A27A tried to post that pic and he got this warning
upload_2018-2-9_15-26-45.png

One more Mod-related Heads Up

• I've updated the OP with everyone's Discord username (except Toluca, who does not use Discord).
  • If I pinged you in Discord today, or you notice your name in the OP has some colored text, do what it says so I can officially let you play.
  • Assuming all issues are cleared up, there can now be four winners instead of the original three.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom