• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Explain your Signature!

I leik cats and Speedycat iz a cat.
I alsoh type rathuh quickleyh considuhinh mai unsolicited cat puns and atrocious spellan (. .)

Zeh pchoooooooo izza Homestuck refurence.

It's supposedly one of my many ideas for a sig, it regards the faces of Twilight Sparkle representing happiness, sadness, and aggressiveness.

Well, my current sig shows many California landmarks under a sunset because I'm Californian and feel like getting a new sig.

Gladly.
My signature shows a Rain-themed team (wow that rhymes!). I love rainy season.
And it's rainy season from where I live now.

Kanaria from Rozen Maiden when she is is attacking using her violin. She's about to summon a massive tornado with the music (don't ask me how it works).

3 words:
I

FIRE

also, a link to the quiz where i found that Red is my mtg color. soime other people should try it out too!

It's like my old sig, but it has a black & white picture of the Golden Gate Bridge in the background, and therefore has a color scheme to match it.

My sig is part of a song that describes my feelings ATM and a couple links to other forums that I'm on. That's it.

Well, the dinosaur-mech is from the anime called Zoids. It is called a "Gojulas" and seeing as everyone refers to me on here as GoJ....I associated GoJ with Gojulas and got: GoJulas. Ha Ha funny right? No.

It's just some shameless promotion to the National Geographic-style articles I do on BMGf members in my blog.
Go take a look.

A quote from Imperishable Night, The 8th Touhou game. Quote comes from Eirin Yagokoro, and I feel it suits me somehow. :p Otherwise my sig has my friend codes since I frequent the trade center. ^^;

Plasma is a character from a game I used to play when I was a kid, and I thought it could apply here, since it also reminds me of team plasma

Mine says my name and then "High Voltage Trainer" due to my unhealthy obsession with electric types

Flying Mint Bunny is an imaginary character of Britain from Hetalia. My username has been Hell Bunnie for what must be forever so I combined my name and FMB to get what you see~ (oh, and BlazakingEX helped too... A little...)

Back
Top Bottom