• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Gym Leader of Unova?

Chili. He's adorable and he's so enthusiastic, and I honestly feel BAD for him. He's the one who loses the most in the anime (THREE TIMES. WHAT.), he's the one who blew the battle for the triplets in the manga when his Pokemon was the only one to go down, the kid's GOT to have some kind of complex :/ Poor Chili.

And he doesn't seem to fit in with his brothers, either. He doesn't do what they do. They do the whole 'we're pretty and elegant' thing, and Chili cuts NO corners. He doesn't act 'shy and sweet' or 'sassy and sexy' like his brothers do, no no no. He's out there and he's willing to speak the hell up and he wants everything intense and exciting and NOW. And he's like that in every canon! Did I mention he's extremely attractive?

Take your supermodel and your pilot chick with a huge rack. I'll take the ADHD impatient derpy waiter. |D

Elesa put up the most challenge for me. (maybe because I picked Oshawott, but...) Her gym was cool, but I like Skyla better. She's hot and she has F*CKING CANNONS IN HER GYM.

Clay. Arceus damn if he isnt hilarious. And his whole 'lead the Gym Leaders in the raid' thing near the climax of the B/W games was pretty cool.

And DAT HAT. GOOD LORD.

I've always liked Clay for some reason, don't ask why I like him, I just do, that's all.

Brycen. I love his sense of fashion (half a robe and a mask, in that cold gym)

Clay's really cool too.

It took me six tries before I beat Elesa, she put up one hell of a fight.
Unforunately, I like Clay a little better.

Definitely Clay because that gym looked AMAZING!!! Plus I enjoy battling ground type gyms.

Clay isn't my favorite, he just reminds me of my neighbor lol. My favorite is probably either Elesa or Burgh. Burgh is cool because I dig Bug types, but I think Elesa is just a really well-designed character. Her army of Emolga was really annoying though.

I've gotta go with Skyla. Blue is a great colour! I would have chosen Drayden as well but his beard/stache/something is too sophisticated for me.

Lenora. Her design is pretty unique and her personality/attitude very good, and, she seems like a challenge, though if you pick Tepig you kinda spoil it. :p Special mention to Drayden for his beard and potentially wrestling with Pokémon. How cool is that?

Brycen is my favourite gym leader in Unova for sure. He has style and I do like the ice types.

My favourite type is Dragon, but Brycen looks more awesome than Drayden in my opinion.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom