• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favourite Female Player Character

Favourite female player character?

• Leaf (FrLg)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kris (Crystal)

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Lyra (HgSs)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • May (RSE)

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Dawn (DPPt)

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Hilda (BW)

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
I find myself liking all of them, although I prefer Dawn's Platinum outfit over her Diamond/Pearl, and I like May's Emerald outfit better than R/S.

They're all alright, but I prefer Kris and May. Leaf's a close second to them.

May. I guess Leaf after her. White would be one of my favorites if it wasn't for her hair.

Leaf and White
They both have the best designs and Leaf has the best personality from the manga.

Kris > Leaf > May = Dawn > Lyra

As much as that may make me sound like a Lyra-hater. Sorry, but the new design just seems awkward to me.

Meh...not a big fan of the female player characters at all... although while I like Red and Gold better than Brendan and Lucas, I like Dawn and May better than Leaf and Lyra. Go figure

I like Leaf, she looks like me and gives off the tomboyish look. Plus she's from the first Pokemon game I ever played.

I liked Leaf, because unlike all the others, she had a fiery look and personality. May only had a fiery personality, Kris was okay, Lyra is sometimes quite annoying, and Dawn has Diamond Dandruff.

Leafleafleafleafleafleaf. Kris would be my second favorite, May and Dawn looked like they needed improvement on their deisgns. Kotone could of be more brand new, not a female Mario. Leaf pretty much takes the cake and eat it.

Lyra is by far the worst (though Gen 4 Ethan/Gold sucks some balls as well), May was so-so, Kris... was alright, I suppose, and Dawn blows. "White"... dunno. I'd say Leaf, then, by default, though I wish she didn't have those crazy-unwarranted picnic clothes and opted for some better redesign of the Gen I female instead.

I find myself liking all of them, although I prefer Dawn's Platinum outfit over her Diamond/Pearl, and I like May's Emerald outfit better than R/S.

This exactly for me.

I dunno which to vote, though. Too bad there's no (All of the above) option.

Dawn. She has, by far, the best design. Her artwork makes her look like she has a determined, fun personality and I like that. And blackish-blue/blue hair is awesome.

Dawn >>>>> May > Lyra > Leaf > Kris

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom