• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favourite Female Player Character

Favourite female player character?

• Leaf (FrLg)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kris (Crystal)

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Lyra (HgSs)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • May (RSE)

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Dawn (DPPt)

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Hilda (BW)

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
Lyra's my choice. I think she looks cute with her big head and funky hat... She even wears some clothes.

Last edited:
I love Dawn! She looks so much cooler compared to Lucas in DP and she is my favorite female player!

I like Dawn among the other female character, she's cute, cool and I like her style...
(I just wonder why she don't catch a cold with her winter outfit...)

Dawn. I don't care that she has a really short skirt, I just like her personality and battle style not to mention I really want to wear an outfit like hers, LOL. Also, I really like her outfit in Platinum. Not to mention that I REALLY like Gen. 4.

Well, for me, including the current Gen which is BW, I would say White places first and Dawn second, far off at place three is May, then place four would be Kris, don't really like Lyra or Leaf.

However, I would be great for me to see an older Dawn in White's outfit, it just seems so fitting to me.

Last edited:
Leaf :3 she's the most prettiest playable girl in the series! until White came along that it lol

and i just like her the best also due to her clothes and stylish hat :D

dawn dawn dawn dawn dawn. i think she's absolutely ADORABLE. i'm totally neutral to kris, white, and may, and i don't like lyra very much.

May. Although my first game was FireRed, Emerald was my second and I liked it more than FireRed (Mostly because I got lost in a dark cave and didn't know about flash.)

Leaf but its to bad she only was in FR/LG it would of been epic to battle her just like Red.

It was a tough choice between Leaf and Kris for me but I eventually chose Kris. She was THE original female PC after all and Lyra shall never replace her!

Leaf because:
-I've always thought Kris didn't fit in the world of Pokémon, and is my least favourite.
-Lyra was better than Kris, but and comes in second.
-May had too much for me to like her design.
-Dawn seems to be a girl stereotype.

I would've voted for the B/W character because she looks a lot like someone I know, but since she's not up there I'll go with Leaf. The most normal in my opinion.

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom