• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Final Fantasy RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Daz Ingram
Class: Gunner
Element: Fire
Appearance: Daz stands at 5'10", and has red fur hidden under a brown fedora, and wears a blue longcoat and black jeans. He also wears black boots, and has a belt buckle shaped like a 'D'.
Personality: Daz may seem mean and uncaring at first glance, but in actuality, he's only preventing his emotions from getting the best of him. He won't hesitate to do the right thing, no matter what the cost may be. He doesn't seem to be very interested in women.
History: Orphaned at a young age, Daz ran off into the streets, determined not to go into an orphanage. He started to grow bitter with age, and vowed to become a nocturnal crime-fighter, not stopping until he took revenge against the man who plotted the death of his parents. Realizing he had incredible accuracy with ranged weapons, he started to use a slingshot, and later, a pistol.
Stats:
HP: 5
Attack: 4
Defence: 3
Magic Atk: 2
Magic Defence: 1
Speed: 3
Skills: Potshot - Deals physical damage to one enemy. 2P
Trigger Happy - Fires multiple rounds at all enemies. 10P
Other: Daz is an anthropomorphic fox.
EXP: 7

Last edited:
...So he's a fox...that can talk and walk upright like a human...
...I can only blame myself for not being specific.
Accepted! Just don't enter the RP right now. But soon. Soon.

NOTE: This sign-up is for Crow Song, controlling the princess that we are (at the time of posting) rescuing.

Name: Rachel Cross

Class: White Mage

Element: N/A

Appearence: Rachel is small girl who stands at 5,1 and a rather slim build. She has straight blonde hair that comes down to her shoulders and she carries a wears a white lolita dress with a skirt that comes down to her knees and carries a white parasol which she uses as a weapon. She wears white stockings that go up to just below her knees and Rachel wears black Marry Janes

Personality: Rachel is a cheerful girl who always tries her best and speaks with formality and kindness to anyone she meets. This doesn't mean that she's not a push over. She will hit people over the head with her Parasol when angered but this rarely occurs. She doesn't like to fight but accepts that it is needed and justifiable when defending herself and others.

History: Daughter to the King of Cornelia. She grew up in the castle grounds and had loving relationship with her father who was a little over protective. Rachel spent most of her time in the castle grounds forbidden to leave because father feared for her safety. Rachel actually thought about sneaking away every once in awhile but never went through with it. She hopes to one day see the world. One day she was drugged by Garland and taken durring the middle of the night.

Stats:
HP: 2
attack: 2
defense:2
magic attack:4
magic defense:4
speed 2

Skills:

Attack: Rachel smacks the foe with her Parasol

Cure: Rachel Heals her self or an ally. 2P

Mystic Light: Creates Illusions to confuse the Foes making them miss more often 2P

Hope's Love: Rachel creates a sphere of light that homes onto the foe, cannot miss. 2P

Rise: Rachel brings an ally back to battle by reviving them with half of there total health

Destiny's Last Stand: Rachel creates a explosion of light that attacks all foes and brings there current HP down by half. 10P

Other: Crush of Neo and Nico

EXP: 5

I will try my best with her.

a) Depends on what you mean: if animals can summon, yes. If animals can be summons, no.
b) Are you signing up? and
c) Please use proper grammer.

sorry I thought it was ok to have 2 sommoners. Lief what is your call?

Last edited:
Ohhhhhhhh sorry.
Name:Mr.Cat
class:summoner
element:wind
stats:
HP:3
Attack:0
Defense:1
magic attack:2
magic defense:1
speed:3
Appearance:(youruchi in cat form)http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm222/amane_02/16.jpg
History:Mr.Cat used to be on the street living off the scraps of the rich humans until he was being mobbed by some dogs. Then when he was cornered in an ally way he was able to summon The Cat Warrior(which is a cat on his hind legs with the skills of a warrior)and scared off the dogs. Since then Mr.Cat is trying to find an owner that will accept him.
Personality:A very loyal cat and will do almost anything to protect his master(whoever it may be) and he is also afraid of women(cause he always gets mobbed by them at sight).
skills:(can have 2 summons out but one has to be his translator)
The Translator:He is a man who can translate any language but normally he translates Mr.Cat's cat language. He also can not fight what so ever. 1P
The Cat Warrior:He is a warrior who is a cat on his hind legs but is just as good as a human warrior. He uses his dual swords and his knife but these weapons can have electricity on them. 3p
The Cat Monk:He is a monk who can only use shields, barriors, or seals. 2P
The Cat Ninja:He only uses knifes and is an excellent thief but only fights when needed. 2P
Other:He is a Cat.
EXP:7

Last edited:
As they say in Cornelia: DENIED.
When I said animals can be summoners, I thought you meant an anthropomorphic cat. Needing to have The Translator out would be limiting, he can only have two summons out, and The Translator can't fight. I also don't see how he can summon (Nico has a Duel Disk), or why women mob him. Seriously, that part's just weird.
Also, why are all of his summons cat variations of the regular jobs? (Just wondering.)

sorry since i had the different summoned thing i thought it would be nice if there was some limitations. Also he is a cute cat women would mob him i guess and he summons by using his blood on a flat surface to summon.

So he uses HP (blood) to summon?
Okaaay...
I guess we have different definitions of the word "mob".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom