• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fire Emblem Heroes Mafia |[Endgame - Mafia Win]

Status
Not open for further replies.
People were voting for Ted earlier because of inactivity after checking in, I'm not sure how it's too different.
Ted said he was going to post again after class. It was a day later and he still hadn't posted, hence Human prodding him for a response. It just seems like you're too willing to go on any wagon regardless of whom is on the receiving end.

As I already said earlier, nobody has any info on the first day so there's no other reason that either applying pressure or forming a first day wagon. I don't have a crystal ball that says "you're mafia!"
This is fair and I agree. Like I said before, I'm actually someone who likes to have a Day 1 lynch just because of the discussion it usually creates... but I'm also not the type of player to keep going from wagon to wagon in order to achieve a lynch.

Space said:
softclaiming in a first post or very early does not automatically make someone town. mafia could easily plan ahead and do that.
That's true but it also seems like it would bring unwanted attention to himself... it just seems unnecessary. I mean it seems unnecessary anyway, but regardless.

Oh, these are hard times, for I hear painful chimes.
It is my own voice and sound, but I've been forced to change it I've since found.
I would like to find someone on a dime, because now I have to rhyme.
And at least two lines it must be, for a post restriction has been placed on me.

Day 2 Start
D2 Start

Tensions were running high in the group as they had yet to make a single decision, and some of the more… Aggressive participants were getting antsy for some blood.

“I think it’s you! You’ve been too quiet throughout this whole thing!” One of the warriors shouted as the pointed at their suspect.

“Me!? But I’m the most human one here!” The incredulous accused exclaimed.

“Most human- You’re half dragon!” A third cried out, before the conversation began to devolve into a mindless shouting match.

“And what is that supposed to mean!?”

“I think it’s Fae! Nobody is really that cheerful!”

“What? But she’s so innocent!”

“And what about you!? How do we know you’re not one of them!?” With tension so high, once the first punch was thrown, all reason went out the window, and the group descended into flying fists and feet.

“WHAT IN BLAZES IS GOING ON HERE!?” A voice called out from the windowsill of the room. The crowd stopped their fighting and turned toward the unexpected interruption, seeing none other than Feh the Owl. “I come here to pick up my guests, and what do I find but you lot murdering each other!”

“They’re evil! I’m sure of it!” One of the warriors shouted in their defence.

“Oh, really now? And what makes you say that?”

“Hmm, I see.” Feh said after the situation was explained to her. “Nonetheless, I’ll need to take my guests for the next livestream.” She said as Lyn, Lucina, Roy, and Ike got up from their seats and began to move towards the door.

“And where do you think you’re going?” Gunter asked the group as he blocked their path.

“Sorry, but we’ve had this planned for weeks now.” Ike said as he tried to push past.

“And why can’t you just do this here?” Gunter asked, unmoving.

“Because we need to do this in the studio.” Feh interjected. “Can you imagine the terrible quality it would have if we were to do it anywhere else? It would be utterly awful.”

“Yes, I’m sorry, but we really must go.” Lucina added.

“You can’t seriously be allowing this!?” Gunter asked to Anna, who was silent for a moment, before finally speaking.

“It’s true, they organised this quite some time ago. Let them go, I’m sure it’ll be fine.” She said as she motioned for Gunter to move away from the door. “But let’s be clear,” she added as she stepped up to Roy, “you will come straight back and help sort this mess out.”

“Of course.” He said as the group left for Feh’s studio.

“I don’t like this.” One of the warriors said to some others.

“Yes, the timing is too convenient.” Commented another.

“I don’t trust them.” Chimed a third.

Nobody died

It is now Day 2, it will end in 48 hours, or sooner if a hammer is achieved. With 11 players remaining, hyper majority will be achieved with 8 votes.

Countdown timer

Now this is interesting.

@Elementar was this post restriction placed upon you upon the day 1 update, or in the middle of the night phase?

Even more interesting, there was no kill. Is mafia inactive or do we have a lucky doctor (/ some other protective role) on our hands?

Vote: Alolan Ninetales

Pretty sure this player was active during the last few hours and still no vote despite being past the joke phase.

Ted said he was going to post again after class. It was a day later and he still hadn't posted, hence Human prodding him for a response. It just seems like you're too willing to go on any wagon regardless of whom is on the receiving end.

I'm sorry that I have been inactive. There was some real life drama that I needed to attend to. :\

I think you guys had every reason to suspect me on day 1. I was inactive, and inactiveness gets us nowhere in this game. But like I said before, there was some real life drama I needed to take care of, and that took priority for me. I'm also not used to playing mafia quite so spaced out, but hopefully I am getting the hang of it.

But whelp, THIS is what happens when we let a no-lynch through on day 1. We're almost no better off then we were when we started!

ted.

How many people are running this game?! God damn.

Anyone have any reads they wanna share? Things have been moving a bit slowly for me to have anything solid :|

Now this is interesting.

@Elementar was this post restriction placed upon you upon the day 1 update, or in the middle of the night phase?

Even more interesting, there was no kill. Is mafia inactive or do we have a lucky doctor (/ some other protective role) on our hands?

Both of these posts feel like fluff posting, but I think SoaringDylan's is worse because he brings up a question to Elementar he could have asked earlier, but instead only asks it exactly after the phase changes.

Anyways, I'll go ahead and have some breakfast. After that I'll reread D1 and see if I can bite into anything as right now, we've got nothing.

In early-to-mid of the night, I was given a fright.
It was placed on me then, whilst I was laying in my den.
And now I am under hinder; the pressure like a constant cinder.
Yet I see what SD may think, but I don't want to miss and blink,
so I want to hear it from them, when they can, here or then.

I was busy all day yesterday due to starting college and other real life issues. It's 4:30am here. I was asleep, so I wasn't voting. Voting me because I didn't vote because it was the joke phase is reaching.

Both of these posts feel like fluff posting, but I think SoaringDylan's is worse because he brings up a question to Elementar he could have asked earlier, but instead only asks it exactly after the phase changes.
what more do you want me to say at a phase shift? :\ it's D2 & nobody has died, there's basically nothing to go off.

Rocket Queen - Inactive.
Alolan Ninetales - Inactive, defends themselves with said inactivity.
Feenie - Inactive until they jump in after some pressure votes and give us a good amount to work on. Neutral vibes.
HumanDawn - Actively hunting, slightly leaning town. Could just be scum taking the lead since nobody else is :p
Space - Asked me one question, was silent before and went silent since. I'd like more from you.
SoaringDylan - Most likely a scum bomb.
Froyo - n00b mode activated. Not sure if Froyo really has no idea what he's doing or if he's just trying to play the noob card.
Ted Wiggins - He seems to know what he's doing, leaning very slightly town.
Zachie - Is acting lazy by "not knowing what to do" even though I'm pretty sure Zachie should have enough experience to be able to do something more than this. Leaning slightly scum.
CherubCookie - Been very active, but mostly fluff besides explaining to Froyo how to play a little bit. Neutral for now.
Elementar - You're weird.
I'm not sure what you're implying Elementar, therefore I must be missing something really obvious.

For now I'm VOTING: Rocket Queen we need more from you. Come on out to the playing field RQ.

Zachie - Is acting lazy by "not knowing what to do" even though I'm pretty sure Zachie should have enough experience to be able to do something more than this. Leaning slightly scum.
I never said I didn't know what to do. I said I didn't have many good reads, and this is fair considering everyone has been playing it very close to the vest so far. We're gone a day & a night without a death. Even your list is extremely basic, and your vote is nothing more than an activity push. :|

I don't like Dylan & HumanDawn right now considering they're both only voting for the sake of testing activity? But knowing that scum is either completely inactive or just unlucky, I know where my vote is going.

VOTE: Rocket Queen.

Pretty sure this player was active during the last few hours and still no vote despite being past the joke phase.
I'm also super confused by this? It's been night up until and hour and a half ago, why would they have placed a vote?

I was busy all day yesterday due to starting college and other real life issues. It's 4:30am here. I was asleep, so I wasn't voting. Voting me because I didn't vote because it was the joke phase is reaching.

I saw you as active though, and it wasn't the joke phase anymore. You were busy then, are you busy now? If I asked you who you'd vote, who would you vote?

I'm also super confused by this? It's been night up until and hour and a half ago, why would they have placed a vote?

My issue is absence. They could have posted - and there was what they could post about, but chose not to. It could apply to me and others too, but the difference is that one player is interested in tackling something while the other isn't. Voting Alolan Ninetales was to check if she had anything to say other than defend herself. If her only interest is self-sustainability in this game then that gives me the bad implication she is not interested in helping the Town with what time she has other than to defend herself.

Zachie and SoaringDylan are "redeemed" because of their good effort. Alolan Ninetales is not.

I think that it is kind of iffy to be asking such a minor question, especially when the answer can be more or less a given. For all we know, "a post restriction" (considering that I believe Ele's claim) could be a very low number of posts. We should not be wasting them on clarifying the mundane.

If Ele was posting normally yesterday, but not today, then it can be inferred very easily that this is claimed to has transpired overnight... >.>

Ted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom