• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Food Mafia-GAME OVER-Sgt.Pepper's and Opossumguy win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yeah and muddy, You know SoulMelody? Your Guilty Target? Guess what.
U JUST GOT MILLERED

Lol. Lyncher and Fool in a Forum mafia. Hopefully this game is can be marked as an example of how those roles don't work in this context. You see, Epicmafia can use those because it displays them. Here, there are no consistent roles (not to mention fool is extremely rare and lyncher has never been used, to my knowledge). Well, good game everyone.

I was the French fries/ jailer (sort of)

#Neonsands: does EM display cults or is that role barely used?

Once upon a time in an alternate universe, Parmalee was a scalding coffee cup that was immune to checks.

I was Fugu (some sort of fish), and the first zombie. That game was over quickly :p

I was initially the bread, and was the doctor before Nick cult'd me. xD (See the QT)

I'm very curious; who had the role that forced the players to write in Japanese? xD

Last edited:
Can't remember who exactly, but the role was riceball, and it was used on me to keep me lookin' clean. I was the burger, the mafia's voteblocker.

I was cake, the mafia silencer. I only recall using it on Mintaka once.

I was salt, I intercepted and killed. Salt the mafia.

I was initially the bread, and was the doctor before Nick cult'd me. xD (See the QT)

I'm very curious; who had the role that forced the players to write in Japanese? xD

Me. Ha. I was a rice ball. Awesome, right? :XD: Though we mafiosos had both a silencer and myself, making me less useful...if you're curious, the mafia consisted of Axle Helios (burger), Parmalee (coffee), Mijzelffan (cake), and I (rice ball). The rest were good intentioned, except for Sgt. Pepper's (carrots) and PikaCal (lard).

Are you going to rate us, Zhwoo?

Last edited:
How about we post role PMs? I'm curious to see yours, TLZ. :D

~~~

Dear Mintaka, you are Bread, the Doctor.

(A picture of bread here, no importance...)

(Because of all-around usefulness.) If you doctor someone, they will be saved from all kills that night. Each night, you may send me a PM saying: [Doctor: player or no one.] If you send no PM, I will assume you Doctor no one. You are Food with Good Intentions. You win by eliminating all the Food with Bad Intentions.

Zhwoobatte said:
• Dear ! Thunder Lord Z, you are a Rice Ball, the Foreigner.
onigiri.jpg

(JAPAAAAAANN!!!)Each night, you may send me a PM saying: [Gibberize: player or no one.]That person will have to speak entirely in Japanese the next day. If you send no PM, I will assume you gibberize no one. You are Food with Bad Intentions. You win by eliminating all the Food with Good Intentions.

So the whole time TLZ was a jelly donut?

Anyway, I was, as you know, Fried Chicken, but I actually was a food with no intentions.

Zhwoobatte said:
• Dear Corruption, you are Soda, the Burpsmith.
coke.jpg

Each night, you may send me a PM saying: [Giftburp: player or no one.] That person may use an explosive burp, which will instantly kill. If you send no PM, I will assume you Giftburp no one. You are Food with Good Intentions. You win by eliminating all the Food with Bad Intentions.

Only, I was paranoid that I'd give the mafia an extra NK. So I didn't use it. At all. ¬_¬

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom