• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Food Mafia-GAME OVER-Sgt.Pepper's and Opossumguy win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Food Mafia-Day 5-We need some power in the kitchen

What suspicious actions have there been?

PikaCal has been inactive lately, and no innocent was killed, so I think that means he's mafia.
Vote:pikaCal
Unless someone proves me wrong, it's just an observation I made.

Last edited:

Vote: PikaCal

actions indicate alignment. lack of them indicate mafia since they're inclined to not do things.

With the food finally hopping on the kill-train, they decided to kill...
Dear PikaCal, you are Lard, the Killer.
Homelard.jpg
(Yes, I know lard’s not a food, but it’s the most fatty edible substance.) Each night, you may send me a PM saying: [Kill: player.]If you send no PM, I will assume you kill no one. You are Food with No Intentions. You win if you are last one standing.

Re: Food Mafia-Night 5-Finally, some kills

blue and red are all together at last. roll call!

anyone still in, report by posting here. anyone not in, well, there's some punch. special punch.

Re: Food Mafia-Night 5-Finally, some kills

Something has happened!
due to the lynching of PikaCal...
and the terrible memory of food prossecors...
Sgt.Pepper's and Opossumguy have won the game!
Opossumguy was the lyncher, and his target was PikaCal!

GAME OVER.

Feel Free to post your Role PMs.
Here are the QTs:
Mafia
Cult
Zombies

How many people were there from the start amongst the factions? I'm trying to make sense of this.

The lyncher gets a target at the start of the game and if they succeed in getting the target lynched, then they win.
and the original Zombies and Cults were, respectively, GengarEatBanana and Phoenicks.

My general rule of thumb for mafia wins is:
2 3rd party wins = 1 cult/zombie/town/mafia win.
so fool and lyncher is a win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom