• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fruit Bowl Mafia 2: Endgame: Pasta La Vista, Baby! 22/6/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really want to claim, so you'll get something a bit out of the ordinary from me:

You get a bit of time to consider things.

I am either:

Bomb
Roleblocker
Tracker

@swarla you're up
Why would you not want to claim in this -YLO? It's making it a bit harder for you to be trusted, we can't afford hiding things from fellow town for the sake of hiding from mafia, we just need to find the mafia before it's too late.

I am willing to believe you are not Tracker though as Soulmaster claimed that (if you are you should immediately CC of course), also I don't think tracker!you wouldn't post his results, any investigation results are super useful here.
Well I know one of those which is false, considering I'm the tracker.

Also I fully agree with you about Swarla. Yes there was still a couple hours left in the phase, but Elementar is a nonAmerican timezone, and was left with no time to say anything. I'm not going to vote for her yet but I do want to hear more.
Who did you track each night and what did you get?

swarla is in the very same timezone and even knows Elementar IRL

Who did you track each night and what did you get?

swarla is in the very same timezone and even knows Elementar IRL
I tracked MegaPod Night 1, no visit
Midorikawa Night 2, and Midorikawa visited Midorikawa. At the time I was incredibly confused about that, but knowing that she was the Doctor it makes sense now.
Elieson Night 3, no visit.

Hmm, that puts another spin on it.

Midorikawa Night 2, and Midorikawa visited Midorikawa. At the time I was incredibly confused about that, but knowing that she was the Doctor it makes sense now.

Unfortunately all of those are easy to fake, unless Elie is a Roleblocker that did act last night. But I'm more willing to think he's a Bomb and the reason he doesn't want to outright claim is because claiming Bomb renders it useless, scum would never target him.

@Max1996 @Pikochu @Pika_pika42 @Doctor Floptopus @swarla still waiting on your claims.

I'm now going to analyze past wagons, hold off too long for it because I'm a little busy but there's no delaying it anymore.

DAY 1
jdthebud: III (Elieson, Zexy, MegaPod12)
Zexy: II (Pika_Pika42, Elementar)
Midorikawa: I (Midorikawa)
Elieson: I (Max1996)
Not voting (but still alive): (Pikochu, Soulmaster, swarla, Doctor Floptopus)

DAY 2
MegaPod12: III (Midorikawa, Max1996, Pika_pika42)
Zexy: I (MegaPod12)
Elementar: I (Doctor Floptopus)
Not voting (but still alive): (Pikochu, Soulmaster, swarla, Zexy, Elieson)

DAY 3
Elementar: III (Soulmaster, Zexy, swarla)
Soulmaster: II (Elieson, Midorikawa)
Midorikawa: II (Max1996, Pika_Pika42)
Zexy: I (Elementar)
Not voting but still alive: (Pikochu, Doctor Floptopus)

Since everyone was town, no one really has a good-looking voting record so I'm checking other things than simply "oh look they were in all the town wagons":

Soulmaster/swarla look the scummiest. D1-D2 where all the wagons are town (from my POV I know that as I know I'm town) they just were inactive and avoided taking stances. But in Day 3 where Soulmaster got in trouble they did group together to save him.
Pikochu is notable for never voting.

While I kinda don't like Soulmaster now, Tracker would be risky to claim when Elie could possibly be it; unless the mafia rolecopped Elie at some point which I wouldn't put past them... swarla is worse in any case, though, and she actually came in to place that last vote to make sure a lynch would happen, which is something she could've done as scum even if Soulmaster is town. On top of that and wanting to put more pressure on @swarla

VOTE: swarla

Okay I guess I have no choice now. I am the Cop. And the flip that Elementar was town was a massive shock to me. Elementar was the first person I checked and I was told he was part of the Villainous Vegetables. And in the few hours before the day phase he had two votes on him so of course I was going to vote for him, it was basically confirmed to me that he was apart of the mafia and I didn't want a no lynch. And yes, I knew my reasoning was bullshit and basically just copied what others had already said, but for one thing I didn't want to outright say I was cop and secondly I was just about to enter a 3 hour exam so I didn't have much time to think. The only thing I think could have happened is that mafia got very lucky and framed Elementar the same night I checked him.

And since I'm fairly certain I'm going to be lynched, Elieson was checked as mafia as well and Zexy was checked as neither Vegetable or Fruit so I'm assuming independent.

Vote: Elieson
For obvious reasons since he checked out as mafia.

UNVOTE: swarla
VOTE: Elieson

ELIE HOW COULD YOU

Ouch, as things are I'll have to claim this. I'm an indep. 2x Deathproof Weak Neighborizer Lyncher. My wincon is to lynch Broccoli, which has to be mafia (being a vegetable) so I'm siding with town. Each night I can select someone and get in a neighbor chat with them, this lets me confirm them as town (as any attempt to neighborize mafia would result to my death or loss of a Deathproof shot, hence the Weak modifier) while they confirm me as an indep in return.

The only weird part is that I've targetted Elie twice but haven't ever lost a Deathproof because my conversion attempts were stated to have failed, guess I was indeed getting roleblocked.

Sorry I lied, but I didn't want to attract any unnecessary attention to my claim. I was hoping the Cop wouldn't check me, but eh.
Still, as of now, neither side can really afford dealing with me/getting through my 2 Deathproofs. The game is LYLO, 4-3-1 (I doubt there's another indep). So please just mind your business with each other, I'll just help town lynch Broccoli and that's it. Voting Elie because if he's checked mafia he might be Broccoli.

First off:

I am not mafia. I'm Bomb, and I'm Town. This leads me to believe that swarla fullcopped me, implying that I wasn't shot at any other time because of that. Either that, or they noticed that I wasn't on to them, and left me alone.

Second off. With Max instantly jumping on the wagon, I'm suspicious of them being scum moreso now than ever. There's absolutely no proof that swarla is TOWN cop, and with this, I'm 100% sure that swarla is scum. Swarla has dropped 0 hints at anything related to their role or results on the chance that they'd be taken down, and given their haphazard and lazy play, this is a desperation attempt at best.

The literal only possibility that I'm not correct here is if there's a mafia results fabricator, which definitely doesn't make sense in the balance of this game.

GUYS AT LEAST THINK ABOUT THIS. A COP CLAIM COMES OUT OF NOWHERE AND JUST HAPPENS TO HAVE A SCUM SCAN RESULT, IN *YLO. IS THAT NOT AWFULLY CONVENIENT?!

Voting Elie because if he's checked mafia he might be Broccoli.
You know how I am with ITPs man. I 100% assure you that voting for me means you're not voting for a vegetable. I'd say more but the rules won't let us claim or even hint at what we are.

Each night I can select someone and get in a neighbor chat with them, this lets me confirm them as town (as any attempt to neighborize mafia would result to my death or loss of a Deathproof shot, hence the Weak modifier) while they confirm me as an indep in return.
My prediction was right...only not the DP Weak part (though I was kind of beginning to suspect ITP Survivor of sorts).

I believe Swarla's cop claim and Miller is gone too which means Elieson is scum indeed.
Why do you suddenly believe a person that you

WHY ARE YOU JUST LIKE "OH SWARLA SAID THEY ARE COP SO I GUESS ELIESON IS SCUM"?!?!

This is literally the opposite of how you've been playing for the entire game. What happened to the methodical and process-oriented Pika that you've been all game long? THIS IS MAJOR WHACK and I'm getting SUPER BAD VIBES FROM THIS.

Well I know one of those which is false, considering I'm the tracker.

I was hoping to scare swarla into a panic since they've been relatively quiet and desperately needed some pressure applied to them, but you claiming tracker immediately put a fork in that.

Why would you not want to claim in this -YLO? It's making it a bit harder for you to be trusted, we can't afford hiding things from fellow town for the sake of hiding from mafia, we just need to find the mafia before it's too late.

I am willing to believe you are not Tracker though as Soulmaster claimed that (if you are you should immediately CC of course), also I don't think tracker!you wouldn't post his results, any investigation results are super useful here.

Unfortunately all of those are easy to fake, unless Elie is a Roleblocker that did act last night. But I'm more willing to think he's a Bomb and the reason he doesn't want to outright claim is because claiming Bomb renders it useless, scum would never target him.

You get why I did what I did here though. I'm not taking back my methods. The fact that a tracker exists was a hunch, and the fact that a roleblocker exists was basically proven when you said you failed at targeting me.

I LITERALLY HAVE TO HAVE NO ROLE, TO HAVE NOT ACTED LAST NIGHT. SCUM WITH NO ROLE OR A PASSIVE ROLE WOULD BE UNLIKELY...at least, I'd think it would. I could be X-shot, but the game's only displayed an X-shot role once, as the Vig. Everything else is unlimited standard. Why would Scum!Elieson not do anything?

The only way SoulMaster is scum over me or swarla right now is if me AND Soulmaster are scum, just throwing that out there.

What's the spin you're thinking?

@Soulmaster I wasn't yelling at you, I was yelling at the game to explain my point, fwiw.

@Pika_pika42 There is literally nothing telling us that swarla is legitimate, or even correct if they are town. The entire premise of this relies on the fact that they've reported a mafia scan on Town!Elementar. If anything, YOU should be super suspicious of it, and even potentially doubting it since the legitimacy of a Zexy scan is the only legit part of their entire results list. Even if swarla is town, why did they scan Elementar? Why didn't they out the mystery results of something being basically completely wrong? None of swarla's actions add up

And since I'm fairly certain I'm going to be lynched, Elieson was checked as mafia as well and Zexy was checked as neither Vegetable or Fruit so I'm assuming independent.

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, SWARLA HAS NOT EVEN SAID WHO THE N2 SCAN AND WHO THE N3 SCAN WERE.

@Soulmaster I wasn't yelling at you, I was yelling at the game to explain my point, fwiw.

@Pika_pika42 There is literally nothing telling us that swarla is legitimate, or even correct if they are town. The entire premise of this relies on the fact that they've reported a mafia scan on Town!Elementar. If anything, YOU should be super suspicious of it, and even potentially doubting it since the legitimacy of a Zexy scan is the only legit part of their entire results list. Even if swarla is town, why did they scan Elementar? Why didn't they out the mystery results of something being basically completely wrong? None of swarla's actions add up
That is why we're now putting swarla's claimed CC on you to the test. If you flip Town, that automatically puts swarla on the next Day's chopping block.

That is why we're now putting swarla's claimed CC on you to the test. If you flip Town, that automatically puts swarla on the next Day's chopping block.

No. That's not what this means.

Considering the game is literally about to end, via the confirmation from the MOD, this is NOT a good idea to just "test out swarla's sudden claim" right now.

Swarla can be on the chopping block after scum's won and the game is over, if that's what you're after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom