• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fruit Bowl Mafia 2: Endgame: Pasta La Vista, Baby! 22/6/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I guess I have no choice now. I am the Cop. And the flip that Elementar was town was a massive shock to me. Elementar was the first person I checked and I was told he was part of the Villainous Vegetables.

THIS POST WAS MADE ON DAY FOUR

VOTE: Elementar
Even though I understand your irl situations the changes in your posts have been too dramatic. Your tone has been off to me as well, youre too defensive. Your posts are just off. And now you've become my number one scum read.

THIS POST WAS MADE ON DAY THREE

So this was your original reasoning for voting for Elementar:

Could you please elaborate a bit more on this? I still don't really understand why your suspicious enough of Elementar to be voting for him.

THIS POST WAS MADE ON DAY TWO

SWARLA DID NOT WANT TO CASE ELEMENTAR ON DAY TWO, WHEN THEY CLAIM TO HAVE KNOWN THAT ELEMENTAR WAS SCUM AS OF NIGHT ONE

THIS IS A LIAR, FOLKS.

THIS IS A MASSIVE SCUMSLIP!

Wait, what?

Read the Day Four FlipPost, geez!

It is now Day 4. Phase ends at 9:00pm U.S. Central Standard Time on 16/6/17. This could be the last phase of the game.

With Zexy claimed ITP, and the setup thus likely as 4:3:1, mislynching puts us at 3:3:1, and a scumkill puts the game at 2:3:1 aka Game Over.

@Doctor Floptopus
@Soulmaster
@Zexy

PLEASE READ THE SCUMSLIP AND PLEASE VOTE FOR SWARLA, BECAUSE THEY HAVE JUST TRIPPED OVER THEIR OWN FEET

NICE TRY @swarla BUT YOU HAVE TO GET UP WAYYYYY EARLIER THAN ME TO TAKE ME DOWN! YOU PICKED THE WROOOOOOOONG CLAIM TO FAKE

@game,

If the game is forced into a Tie with NLs, then tonight likely enters 4:3:1, and after a scumkill, Zexy's essentially forced to Townside. If Zexy doesn't townside, then he's albeit confirmed scum.

I'm strongly aiming my eyes towards @Pika_pika42 as being swarla's scumbuddy. That flip in behavior was just too out of the ordinary, and the timing to slap a vote down without even thinking is wayyyyy too out of established character.

I strongly suggest that those who have not claimed DO NOT CLAIM. Swarla fakeclaiming Cop means that a legit cop may still exist, and Mafia doesn't need to know who.

We'll likely have to have the game fullclaim tomorrow given today's numbers and the *YLO warning but heck if Zexy is right and swarla is their Lynch target then the game just becomes 4:2 instead of 4:2:1, meaning after a NK, it's 3:2 and we can just follow good process.

Due to my Sabbath being this evening, I have decided to extend this phase by 24 hours.
Phase end is now at 9:00pm U.S. Central Standard Time on 17/6/17.

Have an up-dated Votals:
D4 Votals:

swarla: III (Elieson, Max1996, Pika_Pika42)
Elieson: II (swarla, Zexy)

Phase ends in just under 31 hours.

OBJECTION! @Elieson @swarla

swarla said that Elementar was the first check she got, it might've been the n2 check because n1 she idled out of inactivity.
Elie is just shouting hard about the scumslip but it might not be THAT huge.

Meanwhile, I'll prefer to trust the unCCd Cop that actually got me as ITP right, which isn't that easy to fake (still possible if they rolecopped me though)

First off:

I am not mafia. I'm Bomb, and I'm Town. This leads me to believe that swarla fullcopped me, implying that I wasn't shot at any other time because of that. Either that, or they noticed that I wasn't on to them, and left me alone.

Second off. With Max instantly jumping on the wagon, I'm suspicious of them being scum moreso now than ever. There's absolutely no proof that swarla is TOWN cop, and with this, I'm 100% sure that swarla is scum. Swarla has dropped 0 hints at anything related to their role or results on the chance that they'd be taken down, and given their haphazard and lazy play, this is a desperation attempt at best.

The literal only possibility that I'm not correct here is if there's a mafia results fabricator, which definitely doesn't make sense in the balance of this game.

GUYS AT LEAST THINK ABOUT THIS. A COP CLAIM COMES OUT OF NOWHERE AND JUST HAPPENS TO HAVE A SCUM SCAN RESULT, IN *YLO. IS THAT NOT AWFULLY CONVENIENT?!
No I didn't drop any hints, because I didn't want mafia to read through the lines and kill me. And I didn't even know if it was possibile for mafia to have a cop role. What is a 'desperation attempt' is you basically screaming throughout this whole thread LIKE THIS BECAUSE YOU DESPERATELY NEED SOMEONE TO BELIEVE YOU.

Why do you suddenly believe a person that you

WHY ARE YOU JUST LIKE "OH SWARLA SAID THEY ARE COP SO I GUESS ELIESON IS SCUM"?!?!

This is literally the opposite of how you've been playing for the entire game. What happened to the methodical and process-oriented Pika that you've been all game long? THIS IS MAJOR WHACK and I'm getting SUPER BAD VIBES FROM THIS.
Well how else would someone play? If someone claimed cop and got the check on indep right, they're legitimate. So of course you would vote for the person the cop said are scum.

I LITERALLY HAVE TO HAVE NO ROLE, TO HAVE NOT ACTED LAST NIGHT. SCUM WITH NO ROLE OR A PASSIVE ROLE WOULD BE UNLIKELY...at least, I'd think it would. I could be X-shot, but the game's only displayed an X-shot role once, as the Vig. Everything else is unlimited standard. Why would Scum!Elieson not do anything?
But I thought tracker doesn't find out what the person they're watching does during the night just who visits them. So this doesnt prove you didn't act and have no role at all.

@Soulmaster I wasn't yelling at you, I was yelling at the game to explain my point, fwiw.

@Pika_pika42 There is literally nothing telling us that swarla is legitimate, or even correct if they are town. The entire premise of this relies on the fact that they've reported a mafia scan on Town!Elementar. If anything, YOU should be super suspicious of it, and even potentially doubting it since the legitimacy of a Zexy scan is the only legit part of their entire results list. Even if swarla is town, why did they scan Elementar? Why didn't they out the mystery results of something being basically completely wrong? None of swarla's actions add up
You just contradicited yourself there, you say nothing tells us that I'm legitimate but then you go on to say that I got Zexy's scan correct. And yes I reported a mafia scan on Elementar and as I've said before I predict there's a Framer or something in the game. And honestly the reason I scanned Elementar first was because I know him irl and I wanted to know how I had to act around him, being told he was mafia was very scary to me. I don't understand that last question.

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, SWARLA HAS NOT EVEN SAID WHO THE N2 SCAN AND WHO THE N3 SCAN WERE.
I'll fix that then.
N1: Elementar
N2: Elieson
N3: Zexy
THIS POST WAS MADE ON DAY TWO

SWARLA DID NOT WANT TO CASE ELEMENTAR ON DAY TWO, WHEN THEY CLAIM TO HAVE KNOWN THAT ELEMENTAR WAS SCUM AS OF NIGHT ONE

THIS IS A LIAR, FOLKS.

THIS IS A MASSIVE SCUMSLIP!
This wasn't a massive scumslip, you obviously didn't read into my intentions when I posted that on day 2.
Could you please elaborate a bit more on this? I still don't really understand why your suspicious enough of Elementar to be voting for him.
This wasn't me defending Elementar, this was me wanting Doctor Floptopus to talk more about why Elementar was suspcious so that others would agree more with being suspicious of Elementar. At that point in time I didn't have any other proof that Elementar was scum except for my check on him so I wanted other people to analyze his posts and see faults for me. I'll just repeat, I wasn't defending him.
And you also conveniently and I'm guessing purposely didn't add this post of mine.
Hmm.. that last part just seems super unnecessary and it sticks out from the rest of your posts. It just doesn't seem very genuine.
This was directly before my post asking Doctor Floptopus to elaborate a bit more, it was my lame and desperate attempt at trying to put some suspicion on him.

I strongly suggest that those who have not claimed DO NOT CLAIM. Swarla fakeclaiming Cop means that a legit cop may still exist, and Mafia doesn't need to know who.

We'll likely have to have the game fullclaim tomorrow given today's numbers and the *YLO warning but heck if Zexy is right and swarla is their Lynch target then the game just becomes 4:2 instead of 4:2:1, meaning after a NK, it's 3:2 and we can just follow good process.
Well of course you want to tell people not to claim, because you won't get any counterclaims on me but now you can say it was because you told them not to. I am the cop that is why Elieson is telling people not to claim.

Last edited:

swarla said that Elementar was the first check she got, it might've been the n2 check because n1 she idled out of inactivity.
OVERRULED!

You clearly aren't reading that hard if you didn't see the part where they said that they scanned Elementar, Elieson and Zexy, combined with Nights 1/2/3 to coordinate an assortment of scans from.

Good point but unless someone CCs Cop I'll still have to trust her.

have? why do you have to trust her? We still have three people unclaimed. There is ZERO need to instantly trust a person when half of the game hasn't even arrived to potentially Counter-Claim.

THAT BEING SAID

You just admitted to hand-waving a scumslip with a faulty excuse that totally defies the logic that I put out. NOT TO MENTION that there's still no reason to trust the cop when they reported a scan on Elementar that defies what Elementar flipped as.

No I didn't drop any hints, because I didn't want mafia to read through the lines and kill me. And I didn't even know if it was possibile for mafia to have a cop role. What is a 'desperation attempt' is you basically screaming throughout this whole thread LIKE THIS BECAUSE YOU DESPERATELY NEED SOMEONE TO BELIEVE YOU.

Yes. I DESPERATELY WANT PEOPLE TO LISTEN TO ME because I DESPERATELY WANT TOWN TO NOT LOSE

Well how else would someone play? If someone claimed cop and got the check on indep right, they're legitimate. So of course you would vote for the person the cop said are scum.

You not once did anything to imply that your Night 1 scum check, could possibly be scum. If you were town cop, and you died on N3, wouldn't you feel bad if you left town with no hints as to your SCUM check? Why did it take you so long to vote for Elementar? You claim to have a scum check and waited FOR SO LONG, making more posts

But I thought tracker doesn't find out what the person they're watching does during the night just who visits them. So this doesnt prove you didn't act and have no role at all.

The Tracker sees if somebody visits. The Watcher sees if anybody visits their target. You've gotten them backwards. Sure, it's not something that proves me as town, but if SoulMaster is town!tracker and saw me visit nobody last night, that doesn't make me any more likely to be scum.

You just contradicited yourself there, you say nothing tells us that I'm legitimate but then you go on to say that I got Zexy's scan correct. And yes I reported a mafia scan on Elementar and as I've said before I predict there's a Framer or something in the game. And honestly the reason I scanned Elementar first was because I know him in irl and I wanted to know how I had to act around him, being told he was mafia was very scary to me. I don't understand that last question.

I believe that you are not a Town Cop. Your results on Zexy are convenient, but there's several ways you could get around this. A traditional Role Cop or Full Cop (something that any alignment can have) could've acquired anything implying that Zexy is actually an ITP.

The last question can be summed up as "You're claiming town cop with a scum scan on a guy who just flipped as town. Why did you not say anything like my results are weird or something?"

IN ADDITION:

If you believe a Framer exists, then WHY ARE YOU SO GUNG-HO ON TRYING TO VOTE/LYNCH ME, WHEN YOU ARE CLAIMING TO BE A COP WITH A SCAN THAT WAS APPARENTLY FALSIFIED IN SOME WAY, WITH A MODFLIP LITERALLY SAYING SO?! You should be EXTREMELY SUSPICIOUS of a scum scan, since the last person you allegedly scanned as scum, wasn't scum.

I'll fix that then.
N1: Elementar
N2: Elieson
N3: Zexy

Do you got a scum scan on Elementar on Night 1, but didn't do anything until the very end of Day 2 to imply your results, and you got a scum scan on me on Night 2, but didn't do anything during Day 3. In fact, on Day 3, it looks like you went out of you way to deliberately NOT mention me.

This wasn't a massive scumslip, you obviously didn't read into my intentions when I posted that on day 2.

This wasn't me defending Elementar, this was me wanting Doctor Floptopus to talk more about why Elementar was suspcious so that others would agree more with being suspicious of Elementar. At that point in time I didn't have any other proof that Elementar was scum except for my check on him so I wanted other people to analyze his posts and see faults for me. I'll just repeat, I wasn't defending him.
And you also conveniently and I'm guessing purposely didn't add this post of mine.

This was directly before my post asking Doctor Floptopus to elaborate a bit more, it was my lame and desperate attempt at trying to put some suspicion on him.

So your attempts as Town Cop to implicate a guy that you had a scum scan on revolved entirely around the premise of you completely misleading the game that you were a cop, leaving absolutely zero hints and asking somebody who was already voting for the guy, to explain why they were voting for the guy?

Why on earth would you, the person who had a N1 miracle of a scumcheck on somebody, act as though you're not confident enough in trying to case your own scumcheck, but then flip to today, and try to push something when you still have nothing against me but the same scumcheck you're claiming to have?

Well of course you want to tell people not to claim, because you won't get any counterclaims on me but now you can say it was because you told them not to. I am the cop that is why Elieson is telling people not to claim.

Then convince the game that I'm wrong. Convince the game that your allegedly botched scan on Elementar was a fluke, and convince the game that perhaps a theoretical counterclaim on you would be wise or something. I don't want town to claim because if by some miracle there's a role tonight that'll keep town from losing after mislynching me, I don't want scum to know about it, along with a probable-town cop actually existing (you know, a real town cop) that is actually around and legit.

Literally

You are not acting with any sense of logic here. You've:
  • hidden information until prodded for it
  • posted inconsistently with regards to your claimed results
  • outted claims that contradict any sort of confidence you should have in reference to your own claims
  • downright refused to research any possibilities as to how your claimed wrong information could've been wrong

@Zexy seriously, what the heck, man? You're being incredibly lazy if you're just saying "oh, well X said that they're cop so...yea." Your friendly neighbor weak attempts clearly haven't targetted swarla, so you have no reason to blindly trust their word, when there are still people who haven't even arrived to comment on the situation. This is poor play and you know it. If you're going to blindly trust the cop claim, and try to defend them for themselves, acknowledge and respond to them as well as me. You're doing nothing here, and if you're ITP like you say you are, you're not trying very hard to attempt and secure your wincon.

Elie is just shouting hard about the scumslip but it might not be THAT huge.

Meanwhile, I'll prefer to trust the unCCd Cop that actually got me as ITP right, which isn't that easy to fake (still possible if they rolecopped me though)

Good point but unless someone CCs Cop I'll still have to trust her.

Elementar was the first person I checked and I was told he was part of the Villainous Vegetables.

And since I'm fairly certain I'm going to be lynched, Elieson was checked as mafia as well and Zexy was checked as neither Vegetable or Fruit so I'm assuming independent.

Seriously @Zexy . You obviously aren't even trying here. I get that you're trying to see me lynched unless literally the heavens descend from above and tell you to do otherwise, but dude,

THE EVIDENCE IS RIGHT THERE

IT'S RIGHT THERE

TWO EASY SENTENCES DEFY YOUR EFFORTS. I'M NOT EVEN TRYING TO FIND THE FALLACY IN YOUR FAULTY LOGIC.

Yes. I DESPERATELY WANT PEOPLE TO LISTEN TO ME because I DESPERATELY WANT TOWN TO NOT LOSE
Well I don't want town to lose either and listening to you will lead them down the wrong path.

You not once did anything to imply that your Night 1 scum check, could possibly be scum. If you were town cop, and you died on N3, wouldn't you feel bad if you left town with no hints as to your SCUM check? Why did it take you so long to vote for Elementar? You claim to have a scum check and waited FOR SO LONG, making more posts
Well I've never had to leave hints before. And if I'm being honest I was scared and confused about what to do, this is the first time that I've been cop and actually found someone out as mafia. I knew I would feel guilty if I was killed during the night so I put as little attention on myself as possible, I didn't want to come across as if I knew you or Elementar were mafia so I wouldn't be targeted. I also took a long time to vote because I was waiting for Elementar to post something that seemed suspicious so I could use that as my reason for voting but since that didn't happen I had to vote last minute with substandard reasoning.

The Tracker sees if somebody visits. The Watcher sees if anybody visits their target. You've gotten them backwards. Sure, it's not something that proves me as town, but if SoulMaster is town!tracker and saw me visit nobody last night, that doesn't make me any more likely to be scum.
Okay my mistake.

I believe that you are not a Town Cop. Your results on Zexy are convenient, but there's several ways you could get around this. A traditional Role Cop or Full Cop (something that any alignment can have) could've acquired anything implying that Zexy is actually an ITP.

The last question can be summed up as "You're claiming town cop with a scum scan on a guy who just flipped as town. Why did you not say anything like my results are weird or something?"

IN ADDITION:

If you believe a Framer exists, then WHY ARE YOU SO GUNG-HO ON TRYING TO VOTE/LYNCH ME, WHEN YOU ARE CLAIMING TO BE A COP WITH A SCAN THAT WAS APPARENTLY FALSIFIED IN SOME WAY, WITH A MODFLIP LITERALLY SAYING SO?! You should be EXTREMELY SUSPICIOUS of a scum scan, since the last person you allegedly scanned as scum, wasn't scum.
Why would I say something like my results are weird? That's just me full out saying I'm Cop, and after Elementar flipped town I was still hoping I wouldn't have to claim.
I am still trying to lynch you even when I believe Framer exists because if I don't I am basically useless. if I am not able to trust any of my results, what is my purpose? What can I do? I can't treat every player that comes up as mafia as if they've been framed or else town are disadvantaged.

Do you got a scum scan on Elementar on Night 1, but didn't do anything until the very end of Day 2 to imply your results, and you got a scum scan on me on Night 2, but didn't do anything during Day 3. In fact, on Day 3, it looks like you went out of you way to deliberately NOT mention me.
No I wasn't trying deliberately to not mention you, why would I do that? I knew that I didn't have any other reasoning to vote for you other than my check so I was just waiting. I think a lot of my errors in this game so far have basically all stemmed from me not taking enough action and I regret that.

So your attempts as Town Cop to implicate a guy that you had a scum scan on revolved entirely around the premise of you completely misleading the game that you were a cop, leaving absolutely zero hints and asking somebody who was already voting for the guy, to explain why they were voting for the guy?

Why on earth would you, the person who had a N1 miracle of a scumcheck on somebody, act as though you're not confident enough in trying to case your own scumcheck, but then flip to today, and try to push something when you still have nothing against me but the same scumcheck you're claiming to have?
I've already established that I know my attempts on putting suspicion on Elementar were really bad and weak.
And I've learned a bit more from my mistakes. I know now I have to push more, I also know that it's highly unlikely mafia managed to frame you as well.

Then convince the game that I'm wrong. Convince the game that your allegedly botched scan on Elementar was a fluke, and convince the game that perhaps a theoretical counterclaim on you would be wise or something. I don't want town to claim because if by some miracle there's a role tonight that'll keep town from losing after mislynching me, I don't want scum to know about it, along with a probable-town cop actually existing (you know, a real town cop) that is actually around and legit.
If someone wants to counterclaim me feel free to, but as you'll find there is no counterclaim. There's no actual way for me to prove it until one of us dies but I just want to reiterate to the thread. Do you want to trust the person that actually has proof that they are cop (got indep on Zexy correct) or the person that has been accused as mafia and is yelling uncontrollably trying to get some suspicion of their back? Elison just has to lynch me and he doesn't need to worry when I flip town because by then mafia has already won.

Literally

You are not acting with any sense of logic here. You've:
  • hidden information until prodded for it
  • posted inconsistently with regards to your claimed results
  • outted claims that contradict any sort of confidence you should have in reference to your own claims
  • downright refused to research any possibilities as to how your claimed wrong information could've been wrong
I have been acting with logic here.
- I've been hiding the fact that I'm cop so that I'm not killed during the night so I can find more mafia members.
- How have I posted about my results inconsistently? The only thing I've done is forget to say what night I investiagated who.
- Well I have to trust some of the results I get. Mafia isn't going to be lucky and frame every person I check every night.
- lol you know that is not true. I have said that I think that there's a Framer, so I have thought of a possibility as to why Elementar came up as mafia.

@Elieson first of all, your shouting in caps or calling me lazy won't do a thing to me.

Second, unless one of

1. @Max1996
6. @Pikochu
9. @Soulmaster
10. @Pika_pika42
11. @Doctor Floptopus

counterclaim Cop ASAP, I HAVE TO trust swarla no matter how scummy she might've looked and how convenient her claim is (although if she is scum, why wouldn't she pick one of the hardest mislynchable players like you to fake a scan against?). Cop NEEDS to exist in the game so I'm willing to believe that.

Meanwhile your own claim was "I'm either X, Y or Z" which is pretty easy to end up justifying even if 2 out of the 3 things you listed are CCd.]

Unless one of the people mentioned above is Cop (when they should CC asap), you should lynch Elieson, no questions asked.

lol you know that is not true. I have said that I think that there's a Framer

Oh so you think a framer exists but thats it, and dont even want to consider options like "my results are bad once, maybe another scum result means something else again."? this is what I mean; you are just handwaving a framer existing because you feel like it. This is not how a cop should cop! Your alleged results outright lied to you once. Why are you so gung-ho to act on them NOW?

@Zexy if you arent going to even try to use your head THEN I WILL SHOUT AT YOU.

@Max1996 what you just did is fine. Literally all we need are "i am not cop" claims i guess.

I am not the cop.
Vote: Swarla
I just can't justify why Elementar (a non-miller town) would show up as scum to the cop. Likely scenario here is that swarla's lying.
I could claim, I could pick apart the Elieson-swarla interaction, but my head says Elieson is town. And that means Swarla is lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom