• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

G/S remake petition thread BBG version. If you don't post, you don't care

Sign me up! :)
GSDS would be the most unsurpassable game ever to grace the handheld (or unhandheld for that matter.)

Count me in

ive been waiting for a remake of these games since the internal battery in my gold version ran out

Alright, sign me up. Whether or not they actually put some more improvements in this game (to make the graphics have a quality closer to other DS games) would help me decide whether or not to keep buying newer games.

Sign me up!

yes actually i think a remake would be nice, unfortunatly i sold my GBA and my DS lite doesnt play original gameboy or gameboy color games so my existing copy is useless :/

sign me up
ive never played G/S before and i desperatly want them to make a remake

No reason why Nintendo shouldn't remake Gold and Silver. They'd be missing out on money opportunities by not doing so.

Last edited:
I'll second that. Alright then, since I'm not the second person to sign it then I'll just support the motion. You know what I mean.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom