• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Gallade VS. Escavalier

Re: Gallade VS. Shubarugo

Gallade by far! Who doesn't like blade arms? Also, one Fire Punch and Shubarugo's gone.

I find Gallade better in all views. Shubarugo's OK, though.

I prefer the scargot knight.
It is bug and steel, my two favourite types, besides its "background" is cooler than Gallade's. Plus it have a good attack base (135) and nice defenses (both 105). It lacks speed with only 20 as base. Shameful, isn't? Nothing is perfect, lol.

Gallade easily, as he looks cooler and has a better movepool. Escavalier is slow and ugly.

At least design-wise, Escavalier is pretty overlooked in my opinion; especially as far as Bug-types go, who didn't tend to get very many tough-looking Pokemon until the more recent generations. It gets my vote for its unique theme and evolution lore, too.

I like both equally design wise and, if I can, I will try to use either one on my team, generally. Though I do have more of an attachment to Gallade; I actually like it compared to Gardevoir, and some of it's Pokedex entries regarding chivalry make me smile.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom