• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Gardenia x Erika

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cybersai

Reaction score
We've seen Gardenia go fangirl crazy about just about anyone with a grass Pokemon, and she fangirled James because of his Carnivine.

What would happen if Gardenia and Erika met? Would Gardenia declare her undying love for Erika and her desire to share one kimono with her? Would these two grass Gym leaders burn up the grass Gym in fiery red-hot passion?

*phew*

If anyone finds fanart of this ship, please do post.

@Luis92: Well, GrassGymshipping was named by Orion-Sama, though I'm sure it was thought of long before it was named...

Anyway. Natane is insane. If she met Erika, there is no doubt in my mind that some major hero-worshipping would take place. Romance would be very plausible, at least one-sided. It's arguable if Erika would like her hyperactive nature, though I'm all for it... Even if I do like them with Melissa and Natsume more. Oh well, this ship still delights my yuri senses.

And I've yet to see any fanart, but if I do, I'll make sure I share.

As long as it isn't too graphic the fanart or too anti-social, i guess this ship's okay

this ship is kinda not worth it kinda like the GaryxMay ship

Not worth it only because it won't happen in Canon? Mehhh. :<

This ship is cute and awesome. Both Erika and Gardenia in the games (Erika in the Anime as well.) give off bives that they swing the other side... completely. I do prefer both with Whitney and Flannery, respectively, but this one is adorable.

Haven't found a lot of fanart for it, or I haven't drawn enough. My ships are always the obscure sort. Those only I like. 8D

I did find a picture, which is saying a lot. And no. It's not by me. XP

hakushu03.jpg

Erika fits a flower on Gardenia's hair. Lots of love to it! :3

I don't mind this ship, actually. Even though for Kanto Gym Leaders, I perfer Game!Kasumi with Natane (There are SO many simialarities. Why haven't they been pointed out?)

Anyway, I do like this 'ship. It's cute, and the senario of when they meet is plenty amusing (not as amusing as a Natane+Harley meeting, but...). The possiblity is also very...asthetically pleasing*_*

And Orion's fanart is full of love *_* I like.

Erika fits a flower on Gardenia's hair. Lots of love to it! :3[/COLOR]

=D I've seen that on someone else's photobucket account. I thought it was the coolest thing, as it seemed to be a series of itself. New Gym Leaders in the presence of faceless Leaders before them, generation wise. I loved this one.

This ship is undeniably genius, and so very fun. The calm, proper and neat Erika... and the crazy crack addict Gardenia. It's all very, very meant to be.

Hmm... I am thinking it would be one sided as well. Gardenia would totally throw herself all over Erika. It would be very entertaining! Erika obviously prefers females over males (Brock's charm being an exception) -- So I could see her being with this other grass lover. But being as proper and elegant as Erika is, I would doubt the relationship could get extremely far.. Erika seems to be a black-widow anyway. ::Snicker::

...Is this where all the crack pairing are manufactured to the unready world?....What are the chances of them meeting (they are in different regions and both gmleaders) Would they really just fall in love that easily. Erika has alot of other girls in her gym....just girls...and no boys.....nevermind this ship is beginning to make sense....!!!!!(bad thought of Erika and only girls allowed in her gym)

Gardenia would have to like perfume for Erika to permit her inside her Gym. :p

I think Gardenia's thing is specifically geared towards plant types, and may not be so much a thing as it is a problem. Though given Erika's ample plantitude, I wouldn't doubt Navel-tan would take to Erika like a bee to a big freakin' mass of pollen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom