• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

General Pokémon: Black and White Preview Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Are you concerned about dubbed Best Wishes?

I cant do that since I'm not from the states. I will just wait until someone uploads it to youtube or something. Also was Tepig the one from Juniper's lab or Ash's Tepig?

It was Araragi's/Junper's Tepig/Pokabu.

hmm...then maybe Ash's Tepig will sound different...we can only wait to find out.

The voices for the pokemon aren't that bad. Snivy might take a while to get used to if that ends up being how Ash's will sound. Prof Juniper has a good voice too. I hope Iris, Shooti, and Dento get decent voices as well.

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_shows/promotion_landing_page/9p/

Nothing new or shocking about the dub, but I'm doubting we'll get a break after the first two episodes since it says the new season starts on the 12th.

You never know with CN.

I am concerned with the opening, I would hope they could keep at least some of the original opening, even if they only have to use 40 seconds, let those 40 seconds be of the CGI, it actually looks decent once colored in.

The Snivy from Juniper's lab and Ash's Snivy should have different voices :)

Why did you post that? I am now tempted to mention how bad the acting is (for guess who), but it really isn't anything new.

Just ignore the latter, I think you should have not posted that at this time is all.

YES! OSHAWOTT SOUNDS CUTE!

Chalk one up for the BW dub. So far, so good.

The voices are pretty good. Juniper's voice is average though.

I haven't listened to the dub yet since I don't live in the States. However, I just hope Oshawott doesn't sound like the dubbed Piplup.

It is more the reaction Ash has that is weird acting wise. The voice just doesn't fit the new face Ash has.

whoa dude....calm down.

Interesting! Thanks for posting that. I'm actually looking forward to the dub now.

It is more the reaction Ash has that is weird acting wise. The voice just doesn't fit the new face Ash has.

Sarah has gotten better overtime and I have gotten use to her. If she was replaced now, then it'd take a while to get use to the new voice.

Besides, it's not Ash's voice I dislike. It's Ash himself.

If you compare Ash's dub voice in DP to his voice in Battle Frontier then you'd notice a huge improvement. I couldn't really imagine Ash with a new voice even though his design changed. Plus Ash has the same voice in the Japanese version as well. Plus I'm really glad Oshawott has a cute voice but it's not as cute as "miju miju" to me.

New face? He's got the same face. He acts the exact same.

That's some top notch vain' all those voices work perfectly for the pokes. I'm suprised I didnt think Juniper's would be that good. Nice job TPCi!

Plus I'm really glad Oshawott has a cute voice but it's not as cute as "miju miju" to me.

I agree, though the JPN voice can be a bit hard on the ears at times. A soften voice for Oshawott is just what the doctor ordered.

That was kinda....eh. Just "eh." It could've sounded a little better (especially Snivy. That sounded like he had something in his nose). Kinda mad no Shooti voice.

That being said, hi original Japanese music. And yes, Oshawott sounded very cute. Thank god. Not "Miju Mijuma~" level, but cute nonetheless.

Aww! Oshawott sounded cute and so did Tepig! ^^

Snivy...well I'll get used to it's voice.

That's how it's supposed to be pronounced

And how is that voice "soft?"

I know thanks for pointin' that out you know since it may sound very different to my ears since their not fully developed n r still growin' n' there fore r inferior to yours.

To me it sounded soft n' a little rough forgive me I shouldnt have said that Im not good at judgin' voices I should have known better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom