• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Gym leaders/ Pokémon League

* First gym with Dento ‘n Co will award you the Tri Badge
* Second gym with Aloe will award you the Basic Badge
* Third gym leader’s name is Arti

Arti? Gah! Get a name that pinpoints your gender!

More,
1284617614963.jpg

just a little off topic, but each generation has less and less "kawaii" guy gym leaders :eek:hdear: and more and more "kawaii" girl gym leaders :crush:

Thank goodness I ordered Black in Japanese! (since I'll order White in English)

Iris is <3

Ah, so in White we get Iris and in Black we get old guy.

Well crap, I was hoping to get Black.

Or is that backwards?

EDIT:

* The 8th Gym Leader will depend on your version! In White it appears you will face Iris, but in Black it appears you will face a man named ‘Shaga’. They both are in Souryuu City and winning will award you the Legend Badge regardless of version.

Oh wow... different 8th gym leaders huh? Now that's pretty cool! I assume he could Iris' father, then. Or something like that.

It would appear so. It seems they really went further with version exclusiveness this generation. Oddly enough, I'll wager that this Blue Dragon City that Iris and Shaga are leaders in happens to be the techno/ancient city with the big dragon building in the middle.

They really need Gym Leader rematches the first time around to let us battle the leaders we didn't fight the first time.

Let's hope that Iris and Shaga have really different teams. I bet Shaga will have the Dark/Dragon pseudo-legendary since Iris has Kibago in the anime. Wouldn't be surprised if Ononokusu turned out to have Pseudo-legendary stats as well.

I was beginning to wonder why Iris was allowed to run around on her own in the anime when at least Dento had an excuse to abandon the gym. Now it makes sense.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom