• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

HBIC of Pokemon(Best Female Poke)

Best Female Poke

• Aipom

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Buneary

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Snivy

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Zorua

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Emolga

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Tranquill

• Chikorita

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Happiny

• Megayanma

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
Megayanma. Nothing beats her badass voice, nothing.

Chikorita/Bayleef, for not only having an interesting personality, but for being useful as well.

I'm actually a sucker for Aipom for some reason...she seemed like the mischievous cuckoo-lander and her time with Ash was pretty enjoyable. I kinda wish he held on to her instead of trading her away, because I felt that they were genderizing her and buizel a bit too strongly by making the "girlier" pokemon take more interest in contests than battles and vice-versa for the "manlier" pokemon.

It's a tough one. Overall, I'd say Snivy: her voice, her attitude, her battle strengths, they all wow me. I'm also partial to Emolga, because she's a cute little brat. =)

Snivy, because of her mysterious background and her favorable movepool.

Wait Aipom was a girl?!

My vote goes to Emolga, I just love her personality and her expressions.

My main vote goes to Snivy, but if i could cast other votes, i would cast a 2nd place vote to Aipom/Ambipom, and a 3rd place vote to Bayleef.

Was anyone else completely not surprised that Yanmega was a girl other than me? XDDDD and was more surprised/enraged at pika being a boy?

Speaking of Yanmega, I think that that evil togepi (from the same episode that revealed Yanmega's gender) deserves a mention. She truly was a head bitch in charge.

Until they actually said that aipom was a girl I always assumed it was a guy lol. It was Mischievous and was all buddy buddy with Ash a lot so I just assumed...

anyways I gotta go with Chika/bayleef. She was just too cute and her interactions with Ash was always just so very...awwwww.

Snivy, hands down. You just gotta love that attitude. I mean, look at her:

5otso3-2.gif

I truly think she's got the coolest personality.

Back
Top Bottom