• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Herman Cain quotes Pokémon again: Reused quotation correctly referenced

Status
Not open for further replies.
In reference to all the public buzz this is getting..

They keep saying "Pokemon Movie", but when one outside of 2000 is referenced they ain't pointing out wether it's the first, second or whatnot.

Yes, keep misguiding the public with the same shallow perspective that those who bash Pokemon have. >_>

Really now, of all the quotes he could say from Pokémon, he says the lyrics to a closing credits song? And that too not even from an opening?

Someone get Cain a Rawst Berry, because he just got burned!

59326.JPG

Haha, that's really great. xD On the other hand, I don't see what all that fuss is about. What's so bad about quoting a Pokemon movie? Do some ignorant people out there really think that just because it's from Pokemon, it's less wise or appropriate and thus doesn't deserve to be taken seriously?

But hey, if nowadays presidental candidates quote Pokemon movies, I want Cynthia in the White House. Cynthia for President!

Last edited:
I hope the developers will fix that long-standing problem of infidelity accusations being almost the only thing super effective on political-types in the next gen. The way Political works right now makes high-level RL play way too predictable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom