• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Heroes Vs. Villains-The First Encounter (START UP!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well I won't kill you, for one." said Yapool. "Two, we'll finally have a shot to conquer the universe. And the other villains are competant. I'm sure you've had to deal with incompatant menions."

"Well for one thing the Force would protect me. Two I would Kill you. 3 yes i have delt with idiots. So I will join you" says Vader

Yapool growled. "Gadiba!" he called, a shadow dragon surging out and flying into Vader's armor, taking control of it and slamming Vader into the walls of the ally, then into the ground before returning to Yapool. "I am more powerful than you." he said. "Never challenge me again." he said. "Now, let's go." he said, the sky shattering and taking both in, teleporting them to Iron Monger's lair. "Here we are."

Chief walked up the beach and towards the house. He seemed to see that there was no harm to come from the inhabitats of this building. Lowering his AR, he walked up to the front door and knocked, hoping that someone would answer.

Vader was angry, he was taken by surprise. "No one can beat me" Vader say "I will bring my army one day and destroy him."

Magneto was leaving Genosha to discover the source of the lightning. He arrived and saw nothing but as burn mark from lightning

Yapool laughed. "I have an army as well." he said, showing a portal giving a view of a large army of giant monsters. "My Chouju, or Super Monsters." he said. "Armies are powerless before their might, only an Ultra can sucessfully destroy them."

OOC: Good Night

"Ugh, a braniac" Vader says "So where am i" says Vader

Obadiah looked at Vader. "Where are we? We are at the Villains headquarters on Earth. If youre so Smart, you should have known that by now." He said, going over towards a seat and sitting down. "Now, we have some things to disscuss....have a seat." He said, as seats popped out of the ground for everyone.

~Meanwhile~

When Chief knocked on the door, a floor mat opened up, and he slid down it. When he hit the ground, he landed infront of Tony, who was waiting for him. "Hello, uh..whats youre name?" He asked chief.

"Master Chief. Where am I? And who are you?" Chief asked, picking himself up from the floor.

Deadpool set in a chair nearby reading a Halo 3 stradagy guide. "It says here he's a genetically engeeneered super soldier and has saved the earth, won an intersteller war, and saved all life in the galaxy." he said. "And he's also a very popular video game character."

OOC: Take that as ether Halo being a game in this universe or just Deadpool breaking the fourth wall.

Yapool sat down in his chair.

Vilgax looked at the small chair (compared to him). "I require a larger chair."

((OOC: How about both? It seems like a game, but in reality, it's actually another dimension/parralel world?))

Tony looked at Deadpool, wondering what he was talking about. "This guy is creepy...." He thought to himself. "Okay.....Well, I guess we should get down to Buissness on why we all are here." He said, trying to get everyones attention. "Where is she? She's supposed to be here by now!" He said in his mind.

~Meanwhile~

Obadiah looked towards Vilgax. "Well, get you one...there over there." He said, pointing towards the stack of different sized chairs. "I mean, you have feet and Eyes, look for what you need sometimes." He said, as he brought out a Laptop with all the plans he and Yapool were gonna disscuss.

Suddenly, a light appeared in the sky, descending in front of Tony house. Its door opened and Sorona walked out cooly.

"Your missing guest is here." said Deadpool.

Mace jumped down onto the street, and looked around.

Vulperas looked to Mace. "Hello, I'm Vulperas, a guardian spirit, who are you?"

"Mace Windu...?" he said, unsure if Vulperas was a threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom