• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Heroes Vs. Villains-The First Encounter (START UP!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vulperas nodded. "I'm Vulperas, I'm a guardian spirit monster from a remote mountain village, I love humans and protect them."

"Alright," Mace said, taking a hand off of his lightsaber.

"A group of villains are forming to launch an attack, so a hero called Ironman is forming a group of heroes to face them, me among them." said Vulperas. "I take it you're a hero?"

Vilgax got himself a new chair of fitting size, sitting down.

Yapool looked to Iron Monger. "Should I send a Chouju to attack the city?"

Tony looked at Deadpool, then to his computer screens. "How the hell does he do that?!" he thought. Well, atleast his second in command is here. "Well, I guess when she arrives, we will all go to the Kitchen...its big enough to hold all of us, Including Vulperas, once she returns." He told everybody

~Meanwhile~

Obadiah looked at Yapool. "Well, lets get this metting done first." He told him. "Now...down to buisness. Yapool, you have something to discuss...right?" He asked him.

Sorona walked towards the house, pulling out a key and turning her ship's cloaking shield up. She nodded and kept walking.

Deadpool nodded. "Oh, and Vulperas will bring someone with her."

Yapool looked around. "I'm going to go send a Chouju to keep the heroes busy." he said, standing up.

Tony looked at deadpool, wondering how he does this. "Okay, really...how do you know this?" He asked, sorta freaked out by Deapool's "Psychic Mind"

~Meanwhile~

"Yes, I believe we all know that..but what about that plan you was talking about? Not the Chouju, but something about the universe..." He asked

"Simple, I'm aware of the fact we're all fictional characters in an RP on a pokemon website." said Deadpool. "Or maybe I'm just insane, Weapon X did put me through so many near death seneros Death litterally fell in love with me."

"You mean the part were we take it over?" asked Yapool.

Tony laughed. "Pokemon? You mean that kids franchise video game that his been going since 1995? I think you are insane..." He said, laughing about the idea of being on a Pokemon site.

~Meanwhile~

Obadiah nodded. "Yes, that one." He told him, while typing something on his laptop

"You're probably right." said Deadpool, getting up. "But at least I'm not a mutant killing extremest like myself from the Ultimates timelines."

Yapool nodded. "Well first stage, we must destroy the heroes." he said. "Permission to send a Chouju to keep them distracted?"

Obadiah looked at Yapool. "Not yet....just wait." He said, as he looked around the room at everyone else

"Whats wrong Obadiah,you afraid" Vader says standing back up

Obaduah glared coldly at Vader. "No...because I got other plans for the Chouju. Im sending something else to the City, something Tony cant stand." He said, as he walked to a Intercom. "Stand By for Operation: Steelhead." He said into the Intercom.

-meanwhile-

"Well, lets just do the meeting here..." he said, getting Everyones attention. "Now, as you all know, you have been called here for some reason...and that reason is to help in a fight that is soon to come. A fight between the Heroes, and The Villains." he told the group.

Sorona joinned them. "Hello, did I miss anything?" she asked. "Oh, one sec." she said, taking out her battlenizer, an energy card few out and materilized into a tiny, chibi looking Birdon which she put on her lap as she set down. "Sorry, he's like a pet to me, well a pet I can use as a giant monster but still."

"Do I need to create anything at the moment?" asked Yapool.

"Not right at the moment..." He said, as he awaited the call for Operation: Steelhead.

~meanwhile~

"Ah, its okay." He said, pulling up a screen. "Now, as some of you already know, youve been brought here to protect earth. Me and Sororna have gatherened info about the Villains are making a super alliance, so we have to stop them." He said, as he brought up a picture of Stain. "This is the suspected leader of the group, my old Arch-Enemy...Obadiah Stane. He has a power suit like me, but its way more destructive." He said, as he brought up a picture of the Iron Monger, showing all the stats and weapons. "This is his suit, Iron Monger." He informed

"Wait a second." said Deadpool. "I thought you killed that guy already." he said. "Or he killed himself, there are conflicting stories."

"Well, apparently he survived. He has a big scar on the side of his face now, and hes more ruthless than ever." He told deadpool "There have been sightings to prove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom