• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hihi

wanderist

Someone. Maybe.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
I've been lurking on here like a creepy person since before Let's Go was even announced, so I finally decided to just go ahead and make an account.

I've loved Pokemon since I was a kid, loved the games since I got Emerald when I was nine. I took a bit of a break sometime in the middle of Gen 4 and lost interest, but regained it when I picked up Soulsilver again right before high school, which kinda helped pull me out of a bad place and made me love the series more. So I've played and actually loved every mainline game since then. Also I obviously love Eevee.

Other than that, I love animals, reading, some anime, and chocolate. I used to post on a forum often, but the past few years saying anything on the internet has been a struggle. I'm working on it.

That's me. I'm not great at introductions. I hope everyone here is doing well.

Hello wanderist and welcome to the forums! Eevee is a cute Pokémon and is also one of my faves as well, Emerald and HGSS are also great games in the series.

I hope you have a fun time around here, and I hope you're doing well too. :)

Welcome to the forums Wonderist :) Eevee is awesome! if you have any forum related questions, feel free to send me or another staff member a message and we will do our best to help :)

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom