• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Homestar Runner Sockpuppet Action Mafia:TOWN WINS DUE TO MODKILLS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Homestar Runner Sockpuppet Action Mafia: Day 2. Abrupt System Erreo

Ehh, what's that you say Homsar? Strong bread? Don't mind if I do!

Vote: Strong Bad

I will vote for Poopsmith because I think he was there with the cops when they inspected the fake brand of toasters I sold.

Vote: Poopsmith

Last edited:

An update:

λʇ¡ƜɒɭɒϽГϩ is The King of Town!

You have been modkilled for not using your sockpuppet and revealing who you are.

Power:pM: Night X-See(allows X to see who has done what last night phase.)

You are a secret member of Mike's Town! You win if Matt's mafia are eliminated.

@Bubs -Bubs would not admit to it being Malicious. make it sound less like a threat, and more like this:

"I've sold $90 worth of blenders with a limited warranty, then sued my own business for poor contract writing under a false name!"

Last edited:
Re: Homestar Runner Sockpuppet Action Mafia:Night 2.:Mass deleteds.,eh!

The following night,that which once was at the start, now never contributed at all. But 1 death stood out..
@DrumBeats is the Poopsmith. He was Matt's mafia.

Power night X-Kill User

The following have been modkilled due to inactivity:
@Flame_ was Homestar Runner Mike's Town- Power: Votes count half
@Autumnbreeze*59 was The Cheat 1. Mike's Town Power: Doctor
@Sourcandy was Strong Sad. Mike's Town Power: Night X-See
@Neonsands was Coach Z. Mike's Town Power: Day X-Reduce most common vote by 1

It is now Night 2.
@Bubs
@Strong Bad 1
@King of Town
@Strong Mad
@Homsar
@Marzipan

Inactivity is punishable. Use night actions.

Last edited:
Re: Homestar Runner Sockpuppet Action Mafia:Night 2.:Mass deleteds.,eh!

I wonder if @Strong Bad 1 does bad things. Bad things like not saving the dolphins, or not eating vegan food...

Re: Homestar Runner Sockpuppet Action Mafia:Day 3:Blink, blank, blunk.

No one, no one, no one else but nobody...

No Lynch

Day 3 has begun, and voting can begin.

@Strong Bad 1
@Marzipan
@Bubs
@Homsar
@Strong Mad
@Pom Pom

If The last 4 do not post in this phase, you will be DELETED!

Re: Homestar Runner Sockpuppet Action Mafia:Day 3:Blink, blank, blunk.

Game over...town wins

Modkills:
@Pom Pom Was @Zenax Town Power-Night X-kill User:(X)
@Homsar was @TFSpock Mafia Power-Night X- Hypnotize Merge Minority Votes into collective vote against a user of your choice
@Strong Mad was @J J M Mafia Power-Night X-Protect User (X)

Winning Town
@Feralize was @Marzipan-Power-Trade Power-User (X)
@Haxie-Kun was @Strong Bad 1 Power-Night X-Check User Power
@Nælþarion was @Bubs Power-Double Voter

NO CRITIQUE OR FURTHER COMMENTS!!!!!

Re: Homestar Runner Sockpuppet Action Mafia:TOWN WINS DUE TO MODKILLS, NO MORE POSTS

@Muk-a-matic as a new host, I personally think constructive criticism is the best thing you could get as it lets you know what you did well and what didn't go so well, and thus helps to improve yourself as a host.

Re: Homestar Runner Sockpuppet Action Mafia:TOWN WINS DUE TO MODKILLS, NO MORE POSTS

Ok, only constructive criticism. I'll change the title thread.

MM, in my opinion you were far too strict as a host. Everyone is only human so they might not be able to follow the rules perfectly and might make some mistakes (like the being out-of-character thing). Or they could be a little too busy and cannot post in the thread for 2-3 phases in a row.

Even though you are the host and have the right to enforce the rules as vigilantly as you want, it's always nice if you give everyone a little leeway, at least for a while, in terms of following the rules (other than important ones like publicly revealing your role PM etc). If you modkill a lot of players and try to strictly enforce the rules on everyone, most people wouldn't feel like playing since they would feel pressured.

Remember, a fun environment brings out the best results from everyone, not a serious one. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom